Retarded Teenagers..[Long post]

speedy_2

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I get on the freeway and there it is, a green cavalier with a fart cannon. But, then, I see it pull up next to a random car on the freeway and rev at them. Then they proceed to swerve toward them acting like they were going to run into them. They did it about 3 times and It made me hot! So I pull up about 2 car lengths back and one lane over to the left and watch. They do it again. But this time as they try to speed away I pull behind and flash the high beams on/off rapidly. This scares the crap outta the driver and I see brake lights and then a blinker as he pulls over to the far right lane. :lol: I stop flashing and they realize I'm not a cop so they keep driving like good little boys but I get behind them and leave my brights on. Then they decide they will try to outrun me. So I catch up to them and follow them for quite awhile, and I finally get beside them. I motion for them to roll the window down and they think I want to race. The passenger then starts counting down from 3 with his fingers and then he floors it. Car gets loud but doesn't move :lol: . I'm still beside them in overdrive as he tries to climb to 85 still motioning for them to roll down the window. Then I see the passenger shake his head NO. I'm sure they thought I was trying to kill them by now. So finally, with a last second swerve they get off at an exit but I'm not that stupid and I'm right there behind them. Once on the side road I get next to the driver side and tell him to roll the window down. This time he does and I say, "That crap you were doing back there, (I did the swerve, but no where near as crazy) Don't do it again!" Then he has the audacity to say, "It was an accident." I said, don't give me that crap!! I saw you do it more than 3 times!! Don't do it again!! They both nod with this scared look and say , "ok." Anyways, I hope they were scared enough that they won't do this ever again. San Diego already has enough crazy drivers!! And on the way back I saw a wreck that had already happened, and I almost got in one myself!! Anyways, Rant over. :biggrin:

thats crazy!

You could have been killed. When the adrenalin is pumping it makes people stupid. Good thing they werent packing heat, You never know.

When I can help it I just think to myself "Perhaps theyre a doctor and theyre jamming to the hospital to save a life."

Its really not worth it. When ever I go to the range and have guns in the trunk I have to admit that when someone cuts me off or does something else dumb I get an extra Ego that you learn to control but theres always an unlicensed Idiot whos strapped and has itchy fingers.

Just be careful out there man. Get the license plate # and call it in to the Police next time. They would usually do a follow up. Just give them extra juice and theyll track them down.

Members online

No members online now.
Back