Rear passenger side interior light problem

aaronearles

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing this "problem."

Sometimes in my 03, I'll get in and the interior lights are all on except for the one on the rear passenger side. I can turn the car off and back on, turn the lights on with the dimmer, open and close the doors, no change. However, if I click the button for that light, it turns on, and if I click it once more, it works normally when the door is opened again for quite some time before returning. Evil Light...

The car is under warranty, but... seriously it's just a weird light, I guess it just made me curious if anyone else has this happen. Maybe it and the phantom transmission message are out to drive us crazy.

It's a bad contact in the switch on the light.

I was just curious if anyone else was experiencing this "problem."

Sometimes in my 03, I'll get in and the interior lights are all on except for the one on the rear passenger side. I can turn the car off and back on, turn the lights on with the dimmer, open and close the doors, no change. However, if I click the button for that light, it turns on, and if I click it once more, it works normally when the door is opened again for quite some time before returning. Evil Light...

The car is under warranty, but... seriously it's just a weird light, I guess it just made me curious if anyone else has this happen. Maybe it and the phantom transmission message are out to drive us crazy.

My wife's 03 has the same problem on the same light, thought maybe the dealer messed it up when they replaced the headliner under warranty.

Lol what's up Jay, that threw me off, I didn't post anything on here about the CAI. I fixed it btw, well sorta - I will finish this weekend.

Members online

Back