Rear deck covering

LSter

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Wanting to replace the stock subs. I know how to get all of the trim off behind the rear seats in order to get the rear deck cover off, but how do you actually remove the rear deck cover? Do you have to remove the trim around the rear pillars? What else has to be done? Thanks!

I was reading through that stuff and I saw that the rear seat bolsters can be removed. It shows a latch that you have to use, but it doesn't exactly say where that latch is found. Could you point me in the right direction?

It's been a long time, I would have to hunt for them again. You'll find them.

I added 2 new pictures (this is the rear driver side), https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...899049.-2207520000.1388155617.&type=3&theater

if you fold down the rear bench seat and look near the top of the bolster seat, there's a little gap. On that gap you'll see white and black plastic parts. The black one (somehow triangular) is the one that slides down (or up on the passenger side) Just stick a flat head screwdriver from the top and slide it down. Remove the bolt in the bottom first otherwise it won't come out when that latch is release.

Members online

Back