Rear Bumper Trim

CanaryGT

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

So I have been making a list of replacement parts for the LS and I noticed that the Rear Bumper Chrome Trim is cracked. Is there a decent place to obtain this? The vehicle is a 2000 LS . Thanks!

Remove it. My opinion; the LS looks MUCH better without the chrome

I think it all depends on the color of the car. I have a white LS and I think the chrome piece looks like crap, but my dad's LS is a dark color and I think it looks good.

Hey all,

So I have been making a list of replacement parts for the LS and I noticed that the Rear Bumper Chrome Trim is cracked. Is there a decent place to obtain this? The vehicle is a 2000 LS . Thanks!

Ive got two of them. I will be switching to an LSE bumper and do not need my current bumper or the extra one that I have. One is cracked pretty bad they other is just bent a little. My advice would be to take it off fix it with some bondo and color match it. Very easy to do and looks a lot better.

He's looking for the rear. I replaced mine once. I assume its the same item as my '02... Its xw4z-17c830-aa "molding" List: $111.52

Shipping will be expensive due to the size. Try telling a local dealer that you were quoted $83.64 somewhere else;) but you'd rather buy through them to save shipping.

Hey all,

Paint it. Color match to your LS. I dechromed my entire LS. One of the best mods I ever did.

Members online

Back