realy problems

lsdriver19

New LVC Member
Reaction score
anybody experience relay problems with an 00 ls i think one of my relays is blown causin my car to not start

could you describe the problem (any power, ticking, etc.)

lsdriver19 said:
anybody experience relay problems with an 00 ls i think one of my relays is blown causin my car to not start
Yes. I had my "PCM Power relay" relay replaced; it was causing an intermittent no-start condition. I'd turn the key, and the car behaved exactly like it would when cranking, except for the cranking part. Turn the key, and nothing. No clicking, no cranking, no PATS code, no nothing. The dealer finally found code U1262 and found an intermittent open in the relay. The report said that they replaced the PCM power relay.

Mine did that. I went through replaceing the battery, then the dealer found a blown fuse in the engine compartment for the starter.

its relay # 15 and it will cause a no crank that use dto happen to me until i got it fixed by replaceing the relay

yeah when i try to start it it turns over but it wont start i replaced the battery and that did nothing so i thinks its a relay. i tried started it once and it made like a popping noise then smoke started leaking out from under the hood

Members online

No members online now.
Back