Rare Opportunity to own Mark VIII Artwork!!

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
The invite is put out to my California peeps, but this is such a killer opportunity, we'll pick up anyone at the Burbank or LAX airport who wants to join us. This situation makes me tingly and very sad at the same time.

Alright, Mark VIII Enthusiasts! Something amazing just happened that I must share. The artist of this 18 x 24 painting and I have been in touch about its duplication for those who are interested. He's an architectural artist by trade and creates those amazing renderings of buildings before they are contructed. It turns out that he is an avid Lincoln fan and car collector and lives in Sherman Oaks. He loves Mark VIIIs and said that he always wanted to drive one, so I said we'd have to let him know when we had a club event in LA. He offered for us to come and see his car and art collection, but we must do so relatively soon because he has an inoperable brain stem tumor. He hasn't given up hope and is on an experimental drug, but the odds are against him.

So, I need two things from you guys, a price that you'd be willing to pay for a signed piece of this amazing artwork that he says will be printed on super heavyweight water color paper and won't be distinguishable from the original... and when can we get together and go see this amazing guy!!!!! He's going to Havasu this weekend to fly model planes with his buddies... he also paints planes... but is free after that.

MarkVIII_zps036d83fd.jpg

Some samples of his other work:
67-69Cont_zps2b6d3a93.jpg

73lccpe_zps353c39df.jpg

84MarkVII-side_zpsdd81673d.jpg

67lcconv_zps1e77909f.jpg

47lccab_zps0c017f91.jpg

56cmkII_zpsab74c226.jpg

Last edited:
i like the Mark VIII drawing...have you figured out how much are they going to go for? b/c im down to get one....would look perfect on my wall.

I am going to offer $100 for the 18 x 24 and then see if we can do a smaller, less expensive size. I am not sure that I will ask for his signature at this price, but I figured that we have to start somewhere and there has been a fair amount of interest at this price. I'll let you know the outcome after our chat on Monday! :D

Marvin, apparently I lost this post for a moment. Doh. Mr. Mytar has accepted our offer of $100 and I am taking Paypal payments of $105 to include shipping. I will send them out the week of December 9th after meeting with him.

Paypal can be sent to: CAMK8Addicts (at) gmail dot com

Please don't forget to include your address in the Paypal comments!! :D

Last edited:
I would edit your e-mail like so to keep Skynet unaware

Marvin, apparently I lost this post for a moment. Doh. Mr. Mytar has accepted our offer of $100 and I am taking Paypal payments of $105 to include shipping. I will send them out the week of December 9th after meeting with him.

Paypal can be sent to: CAMK8Addicts (at) gmail dot com

Please don't forget to include your address in the Paypal comments!! :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back