Radio On @ The (Drive In Movies)

mr_myko

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have an 4channel amp i use for my mids and highs, how would i go about playing the audio at a drive in movie without killing my battery? My cd player has an option where i can play the audio 2 my speakers through the cd player amp instead of through my factory amp would that help if i did that and then took the remote wire off my 4channel amp? Or would that kill my batter 2?

Run a deep cycle battery. Optima comes to mind. How powerful is the amp? On a good battery, I've played the system in my old SHO for hours at a time and still had plenty of power to start and run. That was a Rockford Power 800a2 pushing 3 12" JL 12w3's, and a Punch 400a4 pushing all Boston Acoustics components throughout the car.

I have my 3600w hifonics amp pushing 2 kicker l7 15's and ive played it for hours and hours (5+) bumpin and started right up still, you should be fine, and if anything, start the car about halfway through the movie and let it run for 5-10 mins

Start the car and let the alternator run,,,,:shifty: ,,, am I the only one who thought of this:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Start the car and let the alternator run,,,,:shifty: ,,, am I the only one who thought of this:shifty: :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

I'm guessing he doesn't want to leave the car running while sitting at the drive-in for a couple hours.

And if he's has a performance exhaust, he'll piss everybody off around him too.

Spare deep cycle battery doesn't sound like a bad idea though.

I was being a smart ass,lol,:D :D :D :D and an ls with a real performance exhaust,,, yeah right.lol:p :p :p :p

Members online

No members online now.
Back