quick question

pdzcallday

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
alright, I have a 00 V6 ls. It runs fine till I get to higher RPMS. My top end seems to be gone now. I don't have any idea what this could be. any ideas on what could be going on? My car has about 103,000 on it now. It just sucks on the highway trying to pass and having a hard time doing it.

try to find a friend with a scan tool that can scan it for you but if the light is not on there might not be codes in the pcm but its still a good idea. did the problem just start out of the blue or has it been getting worse over some time

I have the tool at work. I ran that test, no coad came up. any othger ideas before the car goes to lincoln for a 1000.00 day?

get some one in the car and with a rag put it at the back were the exhaust comes out and get them to reeve up the Eng see if there is good back psi

pdzcallday said:
alright, I have a 00 V6 ls. It runs fine till I get to higher RPMS. My top end seems to be gone now. I don't have any idea what this could be. any ideas on what could be going on? My car has about 103,000 on it now. It just sucks on the highway trying to pass and having a hard time doing it.

Its not an exhaust issue. Its the coils. The same symptoms have been posted dozens of times. These are expensive to fix, but at least you only need six. You'll want the dealer to fix this, not some fly-by-night greasemonkey.

Members online

No members online now.
Back