Purchased My First Town Car

95CrownVictoriaP74

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Bought a like-new 2003 Town Car Signature this week to replace the 2000 Crown Victoria I sold back last December.

Finally had a chance to snap a few pictures this afternoon along with C-1.

It is an "M82" (Signature) and is equipped with heated seats (love them), the Alpine Audiophile stereo system (tape/CD), HID head lamps, genuine "light camel" leather seats, Cashmere metallic paint, Home Link, adjustable pedals, etc. Only 33,549 miles on it when I bought it. I picked it up last night.

The car was built in June, 2003 so it is still under the remainder of the factory 4 year/50,000 mile warranty. I do plan on purchasing a Ford Premium ESP for it before June rolls around.

ebce178f.jpg

ebce17a1.jpg

ebce17b3.jpg

ebce17c4.jpg

ebce17d1.jpg

ebce160d.jpg

ebce1780.jpg

ebce162b.jpg

I plan on having the windows tinted a little darker as they are too light for me, but they look good. I also plan on buying an SCT programmer for the PCM. Maybe some chrome wheels down the road, I like the stockies. On order are some Weathertech rain gutters and Weathertech heavy duty rubber floor mats.

Getting it ready for a road trip later this month up north. That is when I'll really appreciate the heated seats!
The dealership had it advertised for $19,500. I got it for $13,995, plus tax, tag, title, etc.

CarFax shows it as a corporate lease vehicle in Florida from new purchase on 6/13/2003 to 02/19/2004 @ 17,642 miles.

It was purchased by a private party on or around 04/02/2004 and registered out of Ormond Beach (neighboring city) until 10/2004.

My guess would be it was owned by an elderly person. The seats have no signs of use on them. The salesman didn't know who's car it was.

I am in the process of finding out as we speak.

My other 2003 option was a silver Cartier L with navigation but it had too many miles and no chance of warranty at the high price they wanted for it. Wouldn't fit in my garage anyways. My Crown Vic barely gets in as it is!

man thats a grab for only 13,000 Miles. Hope you have fun with your TC on the road trip.

95CrownVictoriaP74 said:
Thanks. Anyone know where I might be able to confirm the factory programmed keyless entry pad code on the car without removing the door panel?

Is the factory code on the trunk hinge? If it does not work, you may need to put in a new code, I can't remember how to reprogram it at the moment, it's probably in the factory owners manual on how to proigram you're own personal code into it.

That is a beautiful car, i love the new body TC's. i have wanted one since they have been released in 03. I may pick one up and make payments, the thought has been bouncin around my mind lately.:rolleyes:

Conti94 said:
Is the factory code on the trunk hinge? If it does not work, you may need to put in a new code, I can't remember how to reprogram it at the moment, it's probably in the factory owners manual on how to proigram you're own personal code into it.

That is a beautiful car, i love the new body TC's. i have wanted one since they have been released in 03. I may pick one up and make payments, the thought has been bouncin around my mind lately.:rolleyes:

The code the dealer gave me works fine, but I am unable to program my own personal code at the moment. I am not certain if the code I was given was the actual factory code.

Members online

No members online now.
Back