pump actuator part #??

2000LSMichael

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
I have a '00 LS 3.9L and read about the overheating issue and some people have had success with replacing the pump actuator. What part # is this? I cannot find it on any of the part websites such as rockauto, Ford Parts Direct, etc.

xw4z-3783-ca list is $113.07 and lvc is $88.19
max

Old thread....but if those actuators are still avail..love to get my hands on one for the lvc price...do you happen to know where on the forum I need to look or who I can talk to? Thank you for your time

max zuckerberg retired after his son invented facebook.

jk, but i read he retired, so i dont -think- you can get the mentioned discount now

max zuckerberg retired after his son invented facebook.

jk, but i read he retired, so i don't -think- you can get the mentioned discount now

You had me, but i am gullible so take it for what its worth.

Preciate the info, just gonna have to dig a little deeper in the ole pockets i suppose.

You had me, but i am gullible so take it for what its worth.

Preciate the info, just gonna have to dig a little deeper in the ole pockets i suppose.

Where in San Diego?

Chapman Ford stopped matching prices just before Max left. Try tascaparts.com or teamfordparts.com for good prices. Fordpartsgiant and Rock Auto are also good sources.

Up in Tierrasanta, Military Housing...

You?

San Marcos. Shank the 3rd hole at the Twin Oaks Golf Course, clear the row houses and hit mine! And yes, we've been hit a couple of times!

Marine? I was a sailor in my past life........

No marine here...Navy... 20 years so far. Engineman working as a drug and alcohol counselor at 32nd. Love that shore duty!
Thank you for your prior service...

BTW...you are BRAVE living on a golf course..I have hit a few houses when I was stationed in VA. Can't imagine the insurance you have to carry.

No marine here...Navy... 20 years so far. Engineman working as a drug and alcohol counselor at 32nd. Love that shore duty!
Thank you for your prior service...

BTW...you are BRAVE living on a golf course..I have hit a few houses when I was stationed in VA. Can't imagine the insurance you have to carry.

THANKY you for your service! I was an OS and a newlywed. The ship's detailer wanted me to re-up at the end of my 4. I told him I wanted Top Gun school (as an air intercept controller; AIC), AIC instructor school, Signal Book school and 4 years at Pt. Loma. He got me everything (OSes were in high demand in '79) except 3 years at Pt. Loma with a probable year extension. I told him if the extension wasn't guaranteed I wasn't staying as I spent enough time away from my bride (first year, 52 days at home and the just over 3 years I was on the ship we did 17 months worth of WESTPACs plus trips to Alaska and up and down the coast). Then I found out the ship/shore rotation for OSes was 7/2. I decided I could get paid much better as a "real" air traffic controller AND be home every night!

Your office HAS to be a better place to work than the engine room! Quieter, cleaner, cooler....... ;)

Funny, our insurance isn't any higher. Maybe it's because we have a row of houses as a blockade. It's been a couple of months since I've seen a golf ball come my way. In fact, it's still sitting in the flower bed ares about 15' from my front door!

Have you checked out the Fabulous Fords Forever thread? There's still time to register! We need as many LSes as we can get!

http://www.fabulousfordsforever.org/

Members online

Back