Proud owner of a 1998 Lincoln Town Car Signature Touring Edition

DCU1976

LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm a 3rd owner of a 1998 Lincoln Town Car Signature Touring Edition, I wanted to introduce myself and my car to the LVC community. Even though this is my first Lincoln Town car I'm very familiar with the Ford Panther platform, previously, I owned a 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis and I absolutely loved it. So obviously when it came time to purhase another there was no other option but a panther(especially since I have a family of 6) . However, this time I wanted more luxury. I'm completely satisified with my decision and the wife who didn't like the MGM loves the TC. Since this is a versus forum I think its required that I mention that I did own a Cadillac back in the 90's which I paid $700. If memory serves me right, it was a 1976 Sedan deville. The Cadillac was truely a land yacht. It had humongous trunk for which I installed 2 15" subwoofers, and still had plenty of space. I loved that car too. It served me well in my high school days when gas was much cheaper. Since the Cadillac I have always loved luxury vehicles and never want another type of car. I do however have a couple of small issues with my TC that needs work which brought me googling and discovering LVC, hopefuly, I can find all the answers to my problems here and look forward to hearing from oher TC owners. I have attached a couple of pictures. Thanks!

TC drivers side.jpg

TC rear.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back