Protier Industries Front Air Shocks - Any good?

I sent them a message at ebay Feb 9th asking them to confirm their warranty, haven't heard back yet...

For about the same price you can get the Westar front Air Struts at Autozone For 175 each, they come with the solenoids installed and they have a lifetime warranty. I replaced all 4 bags and the compressor on my 94 Mark VIII and Ive had no trouble at all with them. My car is daily driven and gets about 2000 miles a month and goes in and out of construction sites daily so they definitely get a work out. The only issue with the fronts is the lower bolt hole is slightly smaller than it should be which causes the bolt that goes through the control arm to bind and will torque the bag and eventually cause leaks and a harsh ride. It happened on my first set they lasted maybe 1000 miles. Then Autozone sent me the replacements with in 3 days and all I had to do was open up the bolt hole with a slightly bigger drill bit and around 25k miles later Ive had no problems. So I think they are a sound investment.

All you need to do is sign up for the Autozone email and they send you a 20% off coupon, which drops the bags to 175 and you also get free shipping.

I think those are WESTAR air springs. The item specifics section references WESTAR INDUSTRIES and their part numbers(AS-7300 & AS-7301) as well....

Members online

Back