Pretty much frustrated with Anthony @ Lightwurkz

PMJJ

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I went in on the Angel eye group buy with high hopes. I instantly paid the day the e-mail was received for the money owed. Never received an e-mail that they were shipped, finally recevied the 4 rings. First thing I did when I received the kit was power them up to check functionality. When I powered them up three bulbs were out on one of the high beam rings.
I immeadietly sent an e-mail, and attempted to contact Lightwurkz. I've called numerous times, sent numerous e-mails, not much of a reponse. I was sent an e-mail asking for pictures of the defective ring which I've attached that it's clear as day that some bulbs are out.

I thought they would be under warranty, but I guess not. Thats fine I understand but I've even offered to purchase another ring, but no evail.

I need to get this vehicle on the road and these Angel eyes are what is holding it up. If this was a different part on the vehicle that was much more excessible I wouldn't be as concerned but the location of the part, and what is involved to remove it is why I'm frustrated.

Unfortunatly I'm forced to purchase another complete set from a different company, which by the way have a lifetime warranty.

Thank you T-DUB for initiating this whole thing with good intensions. I'm glad all of you that have them installed there working out good.

I'm in the automotive business, and have been for 20 yrs so I understand about vehicles and customer relations and what is involved with the process, but don't beat around the bush, lie to me and try to bs me because I've heard and seen it all.

BTW, if anyone wants one side of the rings for spare let me know I will sell them.

ANGEL EYE.jpg

Sorry you had a crappy time with them.. I've never had a problem but I do understand about the waiting and poor customer service.. I waited 3 months for my intake stuff from the machine shop..

Pretty unacceptable. They have sent you something dead out of the box, they obviously need to replace it at their cost. I had good dealings with them, but if this is how they are going to treat even one of us then I think we have to reconsider how we recommend their product so much and support them so much with images and video. this ain't right, period.

They should send you replacement. They can't list their rings as being indestructible and not have a warranty on them. One of the low beam rings goes out, only half of it lights up sometimes. I sent them a picture and they sent me another ring.

Man that sucks sorry to hear that, wasnt there other people that had the same problem with leds that bought from the same seller?????? also wich company did you go with for the new ones?

I totally agree, that's bad business practice. I had the same thing happen to me like Alax, then it didn't do it anymore. He told me if it did it again to just call him back and he would replace it.

Last edited:
I totally agree, that's bad business practice. I had the same thing happen to me like Alax, then I didn't do it anymore. He told me if it did it again to just call him back and he would replace it.

I tested mine before install and they were perfect. After install, one behaved just like the one pictured above. i left it on for several minutes and they all lit and never misbehaved again. If they hadn't I would definitely have expected some communication and immediate free replacement. Don't sell anything, PMJJ. I'm sure they are going to take care of you. I think that group buy caught them flat footed, they don't have supply and they are embarassed about it. They know damn well they owe you a good product.

File a BBB report, and do a transaction dispute on PayPal. That will get their attention :)

Hmmm... Are you sure they denied replacement?

I mean that is pretty messed up... I know the kid is terrible @ getting responses back to you in a timely fashion and their business practice in general is very unprofessional at times.

Yet they still come through for me, just have to pester them enough.

When I was explaining to them that they have my car used in their ads, they thought I was Alax and I had painted my car black from his white... That was pretty annoying trying to explain that we both have our cars on their ads. lol

Also the guy's grammar is horendous, but that doesn't really matter.

I believe they should honor the defective ring... I mean even ebay/paypal will help you there. Open a claim.

Hmmm... Are you sure they denied replacement?

I mean that is pretty messed up... I know the kid is terrible @ getting responses back to you in a timely fashion and their business practice in general is very unprofessional at times.

Yet they still come through for me, just have to pester them enough.

When I was explaining to them that they have my car used in their ads, they thought I was Alax and I had painted my car black from his white... That was pretty annoying trying to explain that we both have our cars on their ads. lol

Also the guy's grammar is horendous, but that doesn't really matter.

I believe they should honor the defective ring... I mean even ebay/paypal will help you there. Open a claim.

This guy is slick, When we checked out in Paypal he had the item description changed to personal payment, that way you can't open a claim against him. Soccer2live called it back when the e-mail payment started coming in. Good catch.

What a slick basterd lol...well mine took forever to arrive but when they finally did I checked them out & they worked good. Everytime I email them I got a answer. I was never ignored but what they are doing to you isn't right.

As long as you provided a shipping address, I think even gifts can be disputed?

You could also dispute your transaction through your bank/credit card company. I once had a cheque payment reversed TWO months after clearing.

pretty unacceptable. They have sent you something dead out of the box, they obviously need to replace it at their cost. I had good dealings with them, but if this is how they are going to treat even one of us then i think we have to reconsider how we recommend their product so much and support them so much with images and video. This ain't right, period.

+1

Haha, nice pic!

He e-mailed me Saturday at 6 am, stating the rings would be in Monday, last time I heard that was March 9th, not holding my breathe...

Cool, hopefully that holds up. Somebody hit me up on car domain yesterday asking where they could get them. I'm holding off answering any questions about them because I'll be damned if I keep sending them business if they don't make things right with you. Keep us updated if you would. Thanks!

Interesting. I found some angel eyes online that can change color and have different flashing effects. I don't know about the quality or fitment but they looked pretty sweet, remote and everything. Does anyone on here have any like that?

I saw some like that on youtube, but I think the guy was saying he made them. I love ordering stuff online but with this issue, DDM shipping taking forever and and lsk messing up in their own way I'm about ready to say anything I can't get locally forget it.

What size rings do we need for the LS? I've been looking online for other sources of angel eye with the same or better quality.

Cool, hopefully that holds up. Somebody hit me up on car domain yesterday asking where they could get them. I'm holding off answering any questions about them because I'll be damned if I keep sending them business if they don't make things right with you. Keep us updated if you would. Thanks!

Yeah I will. I would try umnitza. I talked to Tim there, he said Orion V2 is their name, not sure why they didn't patent it? Type Lincoln LS in the advanced search box.

Just got a new ring in the mail tonight. Still not taking back what I said because it took a month to get a ring with no communication since 3/9/11. I understand that maybe they were out of stock but that's all you had to tell me, not some bs that "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday", "They'll be in Monday".........

Members online

No members online now.
Back