Presidential Election

Like last election we didn't get a canidate to vote for -

Hmmmm who can we vote for this year - Hmmm well not Nader - :pat:

Hmmmm Mickey Mouse got too many votes last time. Although he could be doing better. (He'd be smarter) :monkey:

Hmmmm Ronald is dead - :frown:

Hmmmm Jimmy Carter has done more as an ex-president than he did when he was president - (maybe he should run again, now that he knows what to do) :facesjump

Hmmmmm I wonder how many 18 - 25 year old mails thought that voting for Bush would get them some "Bush" -Gotta Love that Beaver - :aetsch:

Hmmmmmm I'd like to vote for Barry he's got great toys!!! That's where I am casting my Vote - I'm Voting for Barry :bow: and I want his first order of buisness to be to Make the Mark II an official Lincoln!! :L

Barry for President - :I

To be honest Its really the lesser of two evils. I dont like either one and if independant could actually win i would vote for them.

When Clinton was in the nation had a surplus, and everyone who wanted to work had a job. As soon as Bush stole the presidency the nation and everyone except the wealthy went in the hole. WHO THE @#$*^+ DO YOU THINK I'M VOTING FOR...JOHN+JOHN :headbang:

Thanks for the vote of confidence but I'd never want to be President. Being President of our civic association was bad enough.

This is my take. Yes, I've save a lot of money in taxes under a Republican administration but I've also had to cut my salary in half to weather the poor economic climate. I came out on the short end of the stick.

The Republicans say that we have come out of a recession. We, in the Midwest haven't seen it. We are still suffering from high unemployment and the people with money are suffering, too. Sales of luxury items such as cars and art have dropped in favor of paying off debt. That does little to help the economy.

I've always voted independent but I'll have to vote Democratic this time. We need a new President that won't go to war based on false information. We need a President that will allow stem cell research. We need a President that will stay the hell out of our bedrooms. We need a President that will allow women to make the decisions about their bodies.

Just my $.02

Barry

1956 Continental Mark II convertible

I honestly think that Buch did manage to accomplish a few good things while in office. And Kerry is historically a very fical politician. And it does appear to be the lesser evil. I think I'm going Kerry.

Barry rhymes with Kerry - Not comparring Barry to Kerry but it still works.

I agree with Barry - I've been president of a few organizations and I don't see why anyone would want the job.

I don't have a big enough ego to have to tote a title around.

Plus does the president get to drive his own car? I'd hate to spend 4 years and not be able to drive.

IMO, Kerry has already shown what kind of president he will be. One that the people of the U.S. can count on to be totally ineffective and wavering in every regard. Plus his choice for VP is as bad or worse than Quayle. This is a classic example of being careful for what you wish for, because all of you who are voting for these guys may just get it. However, they do look good on camera, don't they?

Side note: I'm all for letting a woman do whatever she wants to her body as well. It's allowing her to (admittedly ignorantly) kill another body that I have a problem with.

Looks like this pole matches the National poles LOL

split down the middle - which state gets to screw up the election this year,

where our politicians can make the US look like a bunch of idiots again as they cry over who won.

This is the guy you want to re-elect?????

93-upsidedownbook.jpg

As much as I dislike Bush, the upside down book is a Photoshop job.

Check out snopes.com and do a search for "upside down book".

I've found snopes.com to be a very helpful tool that keeps me from looking like a fool for passing on bogus stories.

Barry

I'm thinking either way the vote goes this year, the real losers are the American People... I'm sorry guys, but I gotta leave this country.

Members online

Back