Post your chameleon mark viii pics......I want one!!!!

Silver06S281

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Ok so after looking at some pics here and there i decided that i want one of these damn cars friggin bad. I found this one for sale right near my parents,called this morning and the damn thing is sold i was so pissed. I made up my mind to get rid of my mark as soon as i find one.
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ctd/4280816998.html

If anyone finds one for sale on craigslist please post it. I would have no prob going as far as south Carolina for a one that is in good shape.

That's not chameleon, just purple.

edit

I believe this is what your looking for?

3Eb3L33Md5L25E85J7d3mac23394b74a91bc2.jpg

00y0y_8G0f2tdYBop_600x450.jpg

00y0y_8G0f2tdYBop_600x450.jpg

3Eb3L33Md5L25E85J7d3mac23394b74a91bc2.jpg

the pics you posted is a mark just painted mystic. they never came from the factory that vivid in 95. the link i posted was indeed a chameleon blue mark, though it does look more purple

if it's Chameleon, the code on the door tag should be TA;
the one in your CL listing looks to Chameleon imo,
---
chameleon mark.jpg
----
according to BlackiceLSC on dot org,
----
blackicelsc chameleon.jpg
----
in 2003 there were only about 200 remaining?

chameleon mark.jpg

blackicelsc chameleon.jpg

MYGREAT8 Any links?? It prob is the one i posted

Dnsherrill yea i know theres around 200,but other than that not much info on these things

MYGREAT8 Any links?? It prob is the one i posted

Dnsherrill yea i know theres around 200,but other than that not much info on these things
10 years ago there was est to be about 200 remaining....i'd be surprised if there's 100 now
-----
if you're looking for another Mark, get a gen 2 imo, pay 1k and have it painted the color you want

I had a 2007 Chevy Avalanche that was a really sharp color, it was like something Hawaii Metallic, such a beautiful color, it looked all different colors at different angles and sun light, most of the time it was a bluish green, sometimes a hint of purple. I think it was special edition, they didn't have it for very long. This isn't mine, but it was the closest picture of the color I could find.
0906tr_07_z+2007_chevy_avalanche+left_side_angle.jpg

0906tr_07_z+2007_chevy_avalanche+left_side_angle.jpg

Here's a couple of pics of mine sitting on the trailer for the ride home. Right now it's sitting over at my sister's house waiting for me to find time to put an engine in it. I'll post some pics later of my 1985 Kawasaki Eliminator, that was just painted chameleon blue also. Just got the tank back tonight.

chameleon 95 001a.jpg

chameleon 95 003a.jpg

^^^that color is called rosemist, Chargerxr i wish you were closer i would seriously buy that and throw my 100k motor and trans in it out of my 93

I'm coming to Slippery Rock, PA sometime soon to pick up a motorcycle I bought. For the right price I could be persuaded to haul it out there.

Members online

No members online now.
Back