Post Pics

E

ERIC1

ok all, i want to make a north east chapter showcase so i want you to upload yer cars pix.
Eric

Hey Eric! Great idea! :Beer

Let me know if this work for you.

Bullits3.jpg

yep works 4 me. i cant believe thats the same car great job

Eric

NYC LSC said:
Big pics, but that's what I have up online right now...........

Yo man....I resized your pic for you....if you want to upload it it is kool.....

Hope you do not mind???

If you like, you can email me your pix, and I can resize them for you.....not like I have anything better to do during the day.....
:Beer

NYC_LSC.jpg

NYC_LSC1.jpg

NYC_LSC2.jpg

Here a few pix.....one is of my old one, one is of my new one, and one is of my bro's old one, and my old one at Carlisle a few years ago.

My old car....and my bro's car at Carlisle....
2marks.jpg

My old car at the same show.....rollin in....LOW!
rollin_in.jpg

And my newest car.....Da 'Barney Mobile'.....
barneylow.jpg

barney1.jpg

omgitfell.jpg

1wykdmk8 said:
Yo man....I resized your pic for you....if you want to upload it it is kool.....

Hope you do not mind???

If you like, you can email me your pix, and I can resize them for you.....not like I have anything better to do during the day.....

It's cool, man. I can re-size them when I'm home, but I was at work when I posted those.. :Beer

Here ya go. I hope to get some better pictures when its warm and I actually can wash the thing.

brents-mark-viii.jpg

Last edited:
Hi One_Way

One_Way said:
Dereck, do those Lincolns fit through that garage door?

I have been asked that question many times and the answer is; yes if I move the Jaguar out :)

KawasakiZephyr1.jpg

That garage door is 7 feet wide, the garage behind it is 23 feet by 9, I have never put my either of my Lincolns in there but they will fit, I think when the weather warms up I am going to move the Jag out and take a picture of my Continental in there :) just to prove it.

Regards

Dereck

In all of its glory =)

Most of the pics are loaded in my garage or my cardomain site . No new pics yet (waiting for the hose to thaw out) .

Size limits are a pain in the neck on this site ,, mainly why I haven't uploaded any of the high resolution pics . Heres the only two that would fit .

6.JPG

lscrrider4.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back