Possible New Car

Midas78

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
My LS hit the 116k mile mark.

Working a deal now on a 350Z. Its sitting in the driveway, got till tomorrow a.m. to take the deal or not.

Before someone else does and I know it - :ricesmile :ricesmile :gr_devil:

Wife thinks its too fast.

350z.jpg

350z2.jpg

350z3.jpg

350z4.jpg

As a former VQ35 owner I can hoestly say you are getting into a great car. you should check out my350z.com. There is a great Florida owner crowd and they annual zfest meet is awesome with the tail of the dragon drive and car show... just excellent.

You might find a great deal on a z at my350z.com. Lots of mods for the car and a very strong car when it comes to HP. I will be honest with you though: I sorely missed my LS and genuinely believe that when my G35 got totaled it was the best day ever.

I sure love the cars and do not envy the decision making process you are going through.

If you think you might have the funds for a new G you should join the florida G35 owners club. You can get a new G for 500 over dealer invoice from Lokey infiniti just for joining the club which costs about 40 bux.

I love the 350z and G35 2 doors. I like everything about them. Just slap some rims and vertical doors, atleast, thats what I would do. Definately if you do, go with black or white. IMO

I think he was going to trade them with a guy on the west coast of fl that just bught another LS. Man what was that dudes name :)....

I bet that the LS is sitting at the dealership right now and it won't see his driveway ever ever ever ever ever ever again.

just checked out your photo gallery on the LS and I think you need to keep. Miles be damned keep the LS it looks great! Damn the Z's and their zfest; I say we bust in on their party and whip the pants off of em on the tail of the dragon... IN COMFOR!!! :D

and if you keep it as an added extra bonous I will give my 2000 LS tech pubs Vol I and II and a keyfob

If I back out, I got my eye on this:

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d..._modelASC&end_year=2007&max_price=&cardist=25

Easy enough to transfer the body kit, XCal (once reprogrammed), & wheels. Or I'll sell the body kit and work on an LSE look.

Thanks for the compliment on my LS ever since I saw an LS with the WW kit I've wanted one. Now I feel I have my LS where I want it (would still like the custom exhaust), but now I feel I'm going to be nickel & dimed to death with repairs and end up paying more in credit cards & interest than having to take on an extra few years in car payments.

Buy this one. My philosphy on this matter is it is better to stick with the devil you know rather than the one you don't know.

You should buy this LS before it gets away. Here is the carfax report

Plus it is in the only color Lincolns should be sold in! well that and Met. Tundra :D

If I back out, I got my eye on this:

http://www.autotrader.com/dealers/d..._modelASC&end_year=2007&max_price=&cardist=25

Easy enough to transfer the body kit, XCal (once reprogrammed), & wheels. Or I'll sell the body kit and work on an LSE look.

Thanks for the compliment on my LS ever since I saw an LS with the WW kit I've wanted one. Now I feel I have my LS where I want it (would still like the custom exhaust), but now I feel I'm going to be nickel & dimed to death with repairs and end up paying more in credit cards & interest than having to take on an extra few years in car payments.

Buy the aftermarket warranty that carfax refers its customers to. I got mine for 1700 approx. and paid 169 down and the remainder is paid in 12 monthly 0% payments. You will want to get the premium plan that covers emissions and NAV systems.

After having the 350z for one night, I'm ready to get back into my LS. Even with the 116K miles & 20" rims the LS rides a whole smoother & the luxury has spoiled me. I'm about to go return the Z, I'm bringing my wife so she help drag me away and try and keep me from getting wrapped up in a conversation with the salespeople. Last time I had to walk away from a company dealership it was such a pain, they just want to keep asking questions. I hate being rude and ignore them, but I gotta do it.

I think tomorrow I'm putting the LS back to stock and next Saturday taking a day trip to Lake Worth (2 hours from me) to the Offleaseonly dealership to check out the LSs, Aviators, & the black Ford Thunderbird. I wish I could go today, but I've got too many things already planned and I'm stuck in a seminar at the Disney Contemporary next week so I can't take a day off during the week. I've seen that '04 LS there for the past few weeks, maybe it will last one more and if not, so be it. I already have an LS, I can wait.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with the 2 vehicles.

The my350z.com forum is all over the place, its no where near as good as this site.

:L

It is a tough decision but you came to a perect conclusion indeed.

After having the 350z for one night, I'm ready to get back into my LS. Even with the 116K miles & 20" rims the LS rides a whole smoother & the luxury has spoiled me. I'm about to go return the Z, I'm bringing my wife so she help drag me away and try and keep me from getting wrapped up in a conversation with the salespeople. Last time I had to walk away from a company dealership it was such a pain, they just want to keep asking questions. I hate being rude and ignore them, but I gotta do it.

I think tomorrow I'm putting the LS back to stock and next Saturday taking a day trip to Lake Worth (2 hours from me) to the Offleaseonly dealership to check out the LSs, Aviators, & the black Ford Thunderbird. I wish I could go today, but I've got too many things already planned and I'm stuck in a seminar at the Disney Contemporary next week so I can't take a day off during the week. I've seen that '04 LS there for the past few weeks, maybe it will last one more and if not, so be it. I already have an LS, I can wait.

The my350z.com forum is all over the place, its no where near as good as this site.

This may not be the financially best decision, BUT you should keep the LS you have now AND get the new one. :D :D Then you could have one to hook up an ride on rims in, and one for trips... thats what I plan on doing over the near future, keeping the one I have now and getting a newer model (05/06). I love the LS even if it has problems. :D

Here's the Z before taking it back.

I told the guy a few years ago I would've loved the car, but I just couldn't get used to the sports car ride - stiff suspension. He understood and there was no hassle at all. Mercedes/Audi dealership definetly provide good service even if it was for a $22k used car vs their new $90+k cars.

When I make the trip next weekend, I'll put the updates in this thread.

Z Angle.jpg

Z Back.jpg

Z Front.jpg

If I didnt have a children, I would be driving a G35 Coupe today, that is one sharp car. Powerful V6 with great gas mileage, how can you go wrong, with tons of mods available.

If your taking your LS back to stock, are you getting rid of your wheels? If so I am very interested?

Members online

No members online now.
Back