Possible LS Replacement

2002_lincolnLS

Custom User Title
Reaction score
The new Acura is coming out this June, no HP numbers yet but it will be offered with a v6 and AWD

TLX1-e1394544926913.jpg

tlx-front1-e1394544942569.jpg

You can check some of the other cars I liked from the Cleveland car show on my site www.amerituner.com

TLX1-e1394544926913.jpg

tlx-front1-e1394544942569.jpg

Not bad. That grill looks a lot better with the chrome wall made smaller.

Infinity makes a couple of nice looking cars, mostly RWD V6. I've been lightly considering them, especially the hard top convertible model. They do have a RWD V8, but only one model and only in a sedan. They do offer AWD on some cars, and a manual transmission too. No manual trans V8s that I saw though. The ones I'm considering with them is the Q60 convertible and the QX70.

Pretty good looking car, but it seems a little boatish, looks similar to the sho

Thread jack much? Haha. Where have you been? I check Lvc everyday but don't post much. I decided not to post until projects are finished, I have a lot started but haven't finished one in a while. Plus I had to move so everything is on pause for now. Except A big project that hasn't been done before will be started soon I hope. Oh the love I have for my money pit of an LS :cool:

And now to contribute to this thread.....I would choose this over the sho, looks futuristic, the red is nice too

The acura unfortunately will not be offered in manual, They said a 9 speed or maybe 8 speed I can't remember, automatic. If the motors putting out some decent power and it a proper suspension then AWD will still be fun.

Members online

Back