Possible last tampa meeting

Wicked_LS

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
This will be the last one i attempt if noone shows again.

This one will be at the Hooters on Gandy again. Meet there at 7pm on the 1st of July. I will wait outside till 7:30 after that give me a call i will be inside waiting for a little while like last time. My number is 813 951 3376. if you say you are going to go and decide your not going to please give me a call or email me. I waited for two hours last time waiting for people AND NO ONE SHOWED. So email me if you are going to go or if you have any questions go ahead and call me or email me. Thanks

SrA Dennis Davis
Macdill AFB Fire Protection
USAF

bro, you are wasting your time. i have tried to setup a meet with no luck! just fahgettaboutit. you are going to drive yourself crazy!

love to go

i'd love to meet up with some lincoln owners...seems like everyone is too busy or something to meet up. I dunno...sux though...i think it would be fun.

Count me in...add to this list

1. asharillc

i am in jacksonville and would love to go, but tampa is a little far. orlando is the furthest i would be able to go.

thats too bad decibals. it would be great to have you out here for a meet. and hopefully theres alot of people this time

I'm a MAYBE at this point. Will post just before to let you know.

Bozz

Last Reminder

7pm on Saturday at the gandy hooters. depending on the turnout will let me know if i will ever do this again. contact me if you are going please
thank you

Sorry man, going out of town to St. Augustine to visit friends -- so I'm out.

Sorry!
Bozz

plannin on it...

going to round up a buddy of mine and drive up...so unless something drastic happens...i'll be there.

asharillc:cool:

Tampa Meet...

hey I'd love to come but going out of town for the long weekend. But I think its a great idea and def. will come if there will be next one.. (so hope ppl show up this sat!!!). I just found out that there are forums based on the locations (chapters) and will be checking those out!!!

well looks like we had a nice turnout this time so i will not resign from starting the meets. I really appreciate all the support this time and deffinately look forward to the next time. once again my thanks goes out to

Asharillc
FastnSmoothls
KaineDTE
2003v8Sport
and of course me lol Wicked_LS

Members online

No members online now.
Back