Possible 03 Headlights for Sale

LeaSr77

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm scoping around on ebay right now and found a few second generation H.I.D headlights and I'm thinking about pulling the trigger. I've been wanting factory hids for a while and think I've come across some good deals. Also Tasca is selling some brand new 03 and up headlights for $400ish but just one side in case anybody is in the market. So with that being said, if I pull the trigger I will be getting rid of my current lights with angel eyes installed. The only down fall is the rings around the high beams started to melt. They will light up but the rings have came out of the plastic housing. I have a thread on this that I posted a while back if anyone wants to see what I'm talking about. If I pull the trigger on these lights tonight, I will update this thread they are for sale.

Get them.

I love mine an hid kit really cant compare.

They are so bright i dont even need to use my high beams.

Do you have a few pics of the headlights? And of the defected as well? Im interested in a set

Do you have a few pics of the headlights? And of the defected as well? Im interested in a set

Here's the thread with the pics of the rings. The headlights are in very good shape. One of them was new when I bought them.

I seen the old thread of the melted rings, does it affect the brightness or the output of the ring

No it doesn't. I think how that happened was I had some high wattage bulbs in there for a while and I think the heat from the bulbs did that. That's the only thing that I can think of.

Get them.

I love mine an hid kit really cant compare.

They are so bright i dont even need to use my high beams.

Just bought the drivers side last night now trying to go for the passenger side. Just can't find one cheap like the drivers side.

Can you post a pic of them illuminated?

I don't have any pics except for the ones after I had them installed. The car is in the shop right now and disconnected them. I just bought some hid assemblies so when I get the car back next week I will take some pics and let you see. They still light up and are bright. I actually didn't notice that they had melted a little until a co worker pointed it out.

Update: Halogen second generation lights will be sold

Just pulled the trigger on some HID assemblies so my halogens with angel eyes will be for sale once I get the car back.

You will never want anything less once you have them. You are going to love the factory HID setup.

I will let the lights go for $300 for both with angel eyes installed. I will also include the harness that plugs into the car since I have everything already together. So the only thing anyone has to do is plug and play. Keep in mind this is coming off a n 01 LS and I don't know if the harness is the same for gen 2 ls. Also I won't shipped the lights until I get the car back and get the HIDs on which I should be getting the car back this week and the lights as well. Serious inquirers inbox me if you are interested.

Wow Lea that's a hell of a deal! Too bad I already have mine or I'd jump on that for sure.

Don't have the lights, refer to the upper post. My car is still in the shop. If you want to see the the lights search the forum using my forum name and you should find a thread where I posted pics of what the rings look light. Other than that, they are gen 2 lights with angel eyes.

Members online

No members online now.
Back