Please Photoshop wheels onto my Lexus!!

RRocket

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I need someone to Photoshop a couple of different wheel styles onto my Lexus. Can anyone do this? Geno?? Hmmmm??? I chose these generic wheels since they encompass pretty much all types of wheels. (lace, multispoke, fat spoke, etc..) I really can't tell which ones might look best.

Mica.jpg

z2_lg.jpg

z6_lg.jpg

z8_lg.jpg

z7_lg.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....keep dreaming. I remember when I was in WI to kick the crap out of your POS car, you wife supposedly decided to have a baby. Sounds a little too convenient if you ask me....

RRocket said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....keep dreaming. I remember when I was in WI to kick the crap out of your POS car, you wife supposedly decided to have a baby. Sounds a little too convenient if you ask me....

I allowed my kid to be used as the poster child of the new Democratic Party. Handsome little devil, eh!

These are seriously HOT and would be my only choice, stay away from that ricer looking 6-10-20 spoke ugly crap.

attachment.jpg

Wonder how they'd look? (hint hint)

At rimstop.com they have a tool that allows you to view the wheels they sell on your car. I used it early last year when I got my new wheels. They didn't sell the wheels I wanted, but I just searched for some that were very similar. I see they don't sell AZA wheels and they now charge a membership fee to use that tool. I guess there were too many people like me that were using it and shopping elsewhere.

Another thing I did was print out a side pic of my car and shrunk a pic of the different wheels I was looking at and printed them out too. I cut them out and voila, poor mans photo shop.

THE NERVE.....

Coming to a site that specializes in AMERICAN LUXURY MUSCLE and you have the Audacity to come here and ask to have the wheels photoshop'd on your LEXUS...?

Just kiddin dude, couldn't pass it up... I like those GS's, Usually they're in my rear view mirror... LOL

Jamler3 said:
THE NERVE.....

Coming to a site that specializes in AMERICAN LUXURY MUSCLE and you have the Audacity to come here and ask to have the wheels photoshop'd on your LEXUS...?

Just kiddin dude, couldn't pass it up... I like those GS's, Usually they're in my rear view mirror... LOL

Maybe a GS 300 but not the 400 like Ron and I bought.
I ran the exact same time in my lexus with 20s as I did with my Mark with stocks.With stocks on the Lexus would kill the Lincoln.
And no I'm not hating, I own 2 Lincolns and 1 Lexus.

Jamler3 said:
Usually they're in my rear view mirror... LOL

VERY VERY doubtful. You must be thinking of the GS300 with the Inline 6. The GS400 has 300HP/300TQ from its smaller 4.0 V8, and not the optimistic 290HP the Mark VIII has. Typically, a stock GS400 puts down 235-245 RWHP, which is ALOT more than a stock Mark of any year. They generally run 0-60 in 5.6-6.0 (depending on who's testing it) which crushes a Mark. Don't get me wrong, I loved my 97 LSC. It was modded, and my stock GS400 STILL runs away from it. The Mark is very good. The GS is outstanding.

Sureeee, the GS400 does 0-60 in 5.6 seconds

...while being towed by a z06.

Actually the GS400 is a speedy car. RRocket is right...stock for stock no lincoln can touch a GS400...not even close.

I've seen 0-60 in 5.7 seconds on my GS400 with a GTech Pro. And a couple of magazines articles I've seen have it as low as 5.6....so unless the GTech is horribly, horribly wrong, and the magazines are fat liars....But seriously..the "norm" for this car is about 5.8 seconds, which is still way faster than a Mark VIII...

Members online

Back