Please Help

ryan

LVC Member
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WRONG BUT I CAN'T DOWNLOAD ANY PIC PLEASE HELP THANKS :steering

Ok so your trying to upload pic of the car to the members garage? Usually the problenm is that the pics are to big. They can only be like 72k or something. If they're any bigger than that the upload will fail.

If you want to put a couple pics in a post you would go down to the "click to upload photo" button then click on the individual "Browse" buttons to choose your pics, then click on the "upload" button. Once that is done you should see the list of pics near that "click to upload photo". Click the submit post and you're done.

ryan said:
I'M TRYING TO DOWNLOAD PIC OF MY CADDY-V

Last edited by a moderator:
OK that was strange. I clicked reply and it let me edit your post. Joey, I think we need to look at that..

Anyway,
So your trying to upload pic of the car to the members garage? Usually the problenm is that the pics are to big. They can only be like 72k or something. If they're any bigger than that the upload will fail.

If you want to put a couple pics in a post you would go down to the "click to upload photo" button then click on the individual "Browse" buttons to choose your pics, then click on the "upload" button. Once that is done you should see the list of pics near that "click to upload photo". Click the submit post and you're done.

If you're trying to add pics to your garage then you would go to your user control panel by clicking on the 'User CP' link in the top menu and then on the left click on 'Edit Your Garage' and follow the same instructions.

Also note that this thread probably should be in the General Discussions forum. Not the NE Chapter forum. The individual chapter forums are usually for conducting chapter specific business or chapter specific announcements.

Members online

No members online now.
Back