Please help me decide on wheels!

Bildabo

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
So I've decided to treat the LS to some new wheels with part of the good ol' tax return. I'm having a hard time deciding. All I know is that I would like a black wheel with a chrome lip. As of right now these are the 2 I'm looking at. One problem is that I've never heard of Metal FX brand until now so I"m not sure how good they are. The first is the Verde Kaos and the second is the Metal FX MFX2. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!:D

(I don't know how to add pics so here are links)

http://www.bossmotorsportsinc.com/images/Kaos.jpg

http://www.smokinwheels.net/Singles/Metal%20FX/MFX2%20BlackChromeinsert.jpg

I really like the Verde. The MetalFX look to have a matte finish and with that pretty LS you have I suggest a shiny black.

p.s. - your car is black ? almost looks navy in your album.

its Black....not the best of pictures.

Thanks guys, I'm leaning towards the Verde as well. I just thought I'd bring it up here for suggestions.

I would really love to see those on your car since Im leaning towards Black wheels as well and I'm having an impossible time making a decision.

Also - I just checked the Verde homepage and it says those rims are fitted for the LS v6 00-05. Does anyone know if that's an underestimate or incomplete fit chart? I don't see why the v8 would be excluded.

I would "assume" it would be the same but hopefully somebody with some more knowledge will chime in

KAOS FOR SURE!
But that is coming from someone that loves his stock wheels!

I like the verdes. Wheels are interchangable within all the years and all the models, LS, S-type or Thunderbird.

Very good picking, Hard choice, I would say option #1, the 5 spoke looks kind of like mustang wheels.

Thanks guys, I think I will go with the Verdes. Now the more I look at them I don't care for the 5-spoke. I would have to agree they do look like mustang wheels.

After seeing the verdes on bklene50s car I'll do that for sure!

looking at kwazys 04 also helps, that looks great!

Members online

Back