Pioneer double din avhp4000dvd

sancho20

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a pioneer double din for sale.Its in really great shape I only used it for about 8 months and my girlfriend bought me one that has navigation for my birthday so i dont use this one anymore.I think a paid around $550 or $600 when i bought it .Looking for $250 obo

306.JPG

what are the dimensions?

My truck came without a radio all together. Just a hole in the dash lol.

its 7" by 4" did you need the depth also or is that good.. I was gonna put it in the impala ss i just got but im gonna use the money from this and try to find a set of cheap wheels..

nah, that should be good for now. I may try a custom installation in that truck.

Let me do some checking.

Does it come with the wiring harness and/or steering wheel controls?

I just have the wires to hook it up , I cant find any of the other stuff i had for it.. Ill let it go for $225 shipped if anyone is interested..

i think its single but you can look up the specs on crutchfield ,I only put 1 disk in but it could be a 6 disk..

I'll prolly buy it next Friday if it's still available. This isn't the one you traded for the impala ss is it??

no...lol the one i traded my friend that owed me money gave me , this one was mine

wish i saw this earlier rich, i would have bought it today i was at the largo park with the kids riding the mini railroad trains, dammit!

sorry man, yea i take my daughter there sometimes. You looking for a double din or a flip out ??

Members online

No members online now.
Back