Pioneer AVIC-D2 W/NAV For Sale

lunchmeat

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I bought this off ebay a few weeks ago but dont like it so its for sale. Comes with everything you need to hook up except the cage. Has a small scratch on the screen but hard to see when it on. Comes with Ipod hook up, Nav disc, XM radio(Came with it. Not sure if it works or not) Its a great unit just not what I was looking for. $350.00 or OBO. I dont have a digital camera but I send send pics to your phone. Thanks.:D

I was looking for a unit with more options for my ipod. Like album art,song name,artist name. Also Frogman my phone cant send pics to a email address.

Mmm well...since you haven't used as you stated you don;t know if it works how do you know the ipod features are limited??? Go to blacks Costco they will gladly take pics for you and put it on a cd ?? Think Mcfly

I smell fish

WTF are you talking about??? Its in my car right now. Ive been using it for a few weeks now. Plus I live in the midwest we dont costco here.

Thinks for coming into my thread and not reading the post and acting like Im trying to screw someone here. Take your ass somewhere and :q:q:q:q OFF dick.

LMAO, he didn't try the XM radio on it yet. Big fuss over small misunderstanding. Read the whole post, not just the small words.

yah my bad didn't read it just skimmed i apologize, luck with the sale. Any other way to get pics a neighbors cam?? co worker...

Members online

Back