Pimp Kit...only 1 cent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not know what is scarier.....that kit....or the fact that YOU (Geno) found it......
:why:

Yeah what up wit dat yo. I'm going to bid to. I don't think it's quite as nice as the Bulova though.

Come to think of it, I have a very nice Bulova for sale if anyone is interested it's a nice watch. Seriously, It was like $300 new and I've hardly worn it.

I would take $100 for it

bulova-3.jpg

bulova-4.jpg

If anyone is interested, My family owns a jewelry store and I can get just about any watch or anything else you want -- discounted considerably for you guys of course. Just let me know if you want anything.

Joeychgo said:
If anyone is interested, My family owns a jewelry store and I can get just about any watch or anything else you want -- discounted considerably for you guys of course. Just let me know if you want anything.

To bad I didn't know earlier! I had to get my wifes ring some place.

Joeychgo said:
Wish I would have known that a few weeks ago! I just picked up a 1ct. princess diamond engagement ring. I got a great deal on it from a guy I know with a jewelry store, and he owned it out right, so I suppose I got about the best deal I could have...as there was no middle man to pay for the diamond. But I'll keep that in mind come the holidays! ;)

This has to be a scam, Do you really think the people buying this garbage would talk like such a freakin guy, here take a look at the praises

Praise : Great Service, Super Product, Highly recommend to all using E-Bay
Praise : OUTSTANDING PRODUCT A+++
Praise : I think the watchband alone is worth what I paid. Great product. Fast shipping
Praise : I love the watch I will buy again fast shipping AAAAAAAA+++++++++++
Praise : Nice watch Great price
Praise : Beautiful watches, just as described, great seller, Two thumbs way up 4 u
Praise : Very very nice and fast!!
Praise : They are the BEST!! Highly recommend!! Very Professional.*****Star A+++++++
Praise : Terrific Value, Immediate Shipping - WOW!!! Thanks
Praise : Beautiful merchandise!!! A+++ Service thank you!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. That's all bogus. However my watch is real. :feed:

MarkOfDeath said:
This has to be a scam, Do you really think the people buying this garbage would talk like such a freakin guy, here take a look at the praises

Praise : Great Service, Super Product, Highly recommend to all using E-Bay
Praise : OUTSTANDING PRODUCT A+++
Praise : I think the watchband alone is worth what I paid. Great product. Fast shipping
Praise : I love the watch I will buy again fast shipping AAAAAAAA+++++++++++
Praise : Nice watch Great price
Praise : Beautiful watches, just as described, great seller, Two thumbs way up 4 u
Praise : Very very nice and fast!!
Praise : They are the BEST!! Highly recommend!! Very Professional.*****Star A+++++++
Praise : Terrific Value, Immediate Shipping - WOW!!! Thanks
Praise : Beautiful merchandise!!! A+++ Service thank you!!!

Members online

No members online now.
Back