Pics: Another 20mm spacer thread ;)

02V8Sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 20mm front spacers a while back and didnt get them until late last week due to them shipping over the 4th weekend. I did get them in this weekend. Here are some before and afters.

Copy of DSCN1469.JPG

Copy of DSCN1468.JPG

Copy of DSCN1471.JPG

Copy of DSCN1473.JPG

looks nice. you can see the difference more on these pics than on Artur's. I'm sure his are the same but the angle of the pics make it more apparent.

How much you have to pay for those? And did you have to trim your lug studs for the wheels to fit over them?

These were $150 shipped. They can custom make them for any car. They can also be made to almost any thickness. I went with 20mm because that is all I needed to get the front wheel the same flush-ness as the rear wheel.

The stock studs did not need to be shaved. These wheels have small pockets that allow the stock LS studs to go into when you put the wheel on. The adapters are VERY high quality and fit extremely precise.

That's hot hot hot!!!

I suggest people with stock wheels order these, will make the car look much more agressive!

That is cool! I always thought you had one if not probably the best cleanest looking silver LS but that makes so much more of a difference.

Members online

No members online now.
Back