photo shop request

viiiball

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
could someone who has time and the ability(unlike me) photo shopa a www.suncoastcreations.com ram air hood on a mark for me, i think it would look sick and could even get the ram air to work! if you need pics let me know, but there are plenty on here. just want to see what it looks like .maybe when I get around to it and have the $$$$$ i will custom up one of these hoods. thanks and i cannot wait to see it! p.s. use the mustang pics!

viiiball said:
could someone who has time and the ability(unlike me) photo shopa a www.suncoastcreations.com ram air hood on a mark for me, i think it would look sick and could even get the ram air to work! if you need pics let me know, but there are plenty on here. just want to see what it looks like .maybe when I get around to it and have the $$$$$ i will custom up one of these hoods. thanks and i cannot wait to see it! p.s. use the mustang pics!

I tried a ram air hood deal 4 years ago using the 2 scoops from a Thunderbird Turbo Coupe.

I tried making the scoops lay directly over the maf on an old hood we had from a hit car and there was no room at all to make it work and look good.

There is especially no room for a conventional style ram air at all.

Members online

Back