Past LS Owner New Car Video!!

black_lincoln

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I was in the mood to do a little video editing so i put a lil thing together. I am new video editing so i am trying to have some fun as i learn. Take a look at what i have moved on to and also what i have been doing. I still miss my lincoln LS, but i am having ALOT of fun with the new ride. Take it easy guys and yes i still pop in every week to see what is going on in the LS community.. :)
http://s234.photobucket.com/albums/ee205/06_300_c/?action=view&current=300CMOVIE.flv

i like those, but the gas mileage is horrendous. But thats what you get with a Hemi i guess.

Far from!! Some things you can't pass up. I still love my lincoln. :cool:

Very nice, love the color.

Thanks man.. i appreciate it.

i like those, but the gas mileage is horrendous. But thats what you get with a Hemi i guess.

Thanks man.. I don't think 18mpg around town is too bad..compared to the 18mpg i was getting in my LS8. :) For a 5.7 i think its pretty decent. It has MDS which puts the engine in 4cyl mode when cruising then back to 8 depending on throttle position.

Nice car, I almost got one. Value on them has really tanked though and couldn't see myslef buying one today. They wanted 40+ for the 300C when I looked at them back in '06 and 50+ for the SRT. Now you can find a SRT in the 30's.

Nice car, I almost got one. Value on them has really tanked though and couldn't see myslef buying one today. They wanted 40+ for the 300C when I looked at them back in '06 and 50+ for the SRT. Now you can find a SRT in the 30's.

You sure are right. Mine was on the lot for 31500 with 16k miles on it which was right point with the suggested retail value 4 months ago. The dealer offered me 9700 for my 2000 LS8 w/106k that booked at 4900 trade in.. then i got them down to 26000 out the door on the 300. So i really couldn't pass the deal up.

Thanks man.. I don't think 18mpg around town is too bad..compared to the 18mpg i was getting in my LS8. :) For a 5.7 i think its pretty decent. It has MDS which puts the engine in 4cyl mode when cruising then back to 8 depending on throttle position.

wow, you must be getting phenomenal gas mileage. The rating is 15/22, but like all gas mileages, varies by car. Kudo's though, i'll have to keep your gas mileage in mind. The MDS is pretty cool, reduces fuel consumption by about 20% overall.

Yea you would be surprised man. even the guys with the srt8's report 18 mpg with regular driving. mine was at 15 around town for a month or so because i couldn't keep my foot off the gas pedal but now i have gotten used to the power i have pretty decent gas mileage. Honestly though, i dont even care about the gas now.. i just have fun with it.

Members online

No members online now.
Back