Passion and Desire...

Hot*Mk8

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm stuck with a black widow bite at the moment and thought it a great opportunity to bring the first HOT*MK8 video to fruition. Silly? Yes. Passionate? Yes. More to come? Yes. I stand with the rest of you in my love for these sweet, sexy, comfortable, performance machines who, more often than not, become a part of us. Cheers.

http://youtu.be/HG3hskyVHwY

Wow hope you feel better. Love the car. BUT you need some wicked rims for her, to add some punch. Sweet vid too, wish I could do that stuff.

I know... but her factory rims are absolutely PERFECT right now. My good conscience does not allow me to fix something that is seriously unbroken. I do hear ya, though. :)

I know... but her factory rims are absolutely PERFECT right now. My good conscience does not allow me to fix something that is seriously unbroken. I do hear ya, though. :)

I hear yeah but once you put rims on it takes it to another level. Takes it away from the elder MK8 thing. Rims and sensor lower. BANGIN.

Not to be rude but I was wondering are you M or F? I don't want to say or post stuff if one or other. LOL

Would love to see actual video footage of the car added to your video. Revving the engine, burn-out, interior acceleration shot, ect. It would add a lot of interest instead of a video of still photos. Just a suggestion, I still watched the whole video because your car is beautiful.

Female and my video footage is to come. My car is sensor lowered two inches and everybody that sees her is inamored. I appreciate after market rims, but these are the weight and balance that her suspension was designed for. I have chosen my enhancements carefully and will continue to do so. She is still a baby at only 64k miles. I promise when I am feeling better you will get a real deal video.

Ok I just wanted to be respectful and not say anything stupid. I'm the same way with any add on's like wings, spoilers, ground effects ,stickers on mk8's I love the lines given. (cowl hood passes LOL)

"The very first Mark VIII I ever saw gave me whiplash and dreams of possibly owning one someday." The remember the very first Mark I ever saw. Was in Florida, on vacation with my brother. Sittin in the passenger seat at night going down the highway in the mirror I saw blu-ish lights, something flew by and saw a red neon zipping away. From then on always wanted a Gen 2 Mark and a couple years ago I got my 97 black on black base and loved my "Ocho" ever since. Yes my car is named Ocho :) You have 2 beautiful cars!

Sorry for being so mushy about the title. It must have been the painkillers. The video is pretty much in cronological order and just serves as a diary of some of the things I've done so far.

On another note, I can't believe Doug is gone. Life is so very precious and short. I hope the last week of my life includes a big meetup with a bunch of Mark VIII people. RIP, Doug.

Your car is simply awsome, so damn clean. I'm so jealous, I wish I could live in a part of the country that had weather as nice as cali year around..so much more time to enjoy cruising without worrying about rain or snow.

As usual..Laurie makes us jealous ! LOL ! Good job ! And yes, sooo sad about DLF. He will be missed tremendously. :(

Members online

No members online now.
Back