parts parts parts

2k2ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
hey guys I got an account with keystone through my job so if anybody needs parts lemme know. plus I get regular parts as well. Im tryn to set up more accounts with other manufacturers as well. If anyone needs anything ill do the best I can to track the parts at a decent price.
:dj: :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

2k2ls said:
hey guys I got an account with keystone through my job so if anybody needs parts lemme know. plus I get regular parts as well. Im tryn to set up more accounts with other manufacturers as well. If anyone needs anything ill do the best I can to track the parts at a decent price.
:dj: :dancefool :dancefool :dancefool

What kind of parts are we talking about here?

well im fairly new to the LS so i dont know whats available y? you got something in mind?

2k2ls said:
well im fairly new to the LS so i dont know whats available y? you got something in mind?

No not really. I sell aftermarket parts for the LS and I didn't know what you might be able to get. Is it mostly OEM stuff or just anything?

Thanks,
Ken

well, what do you know of thats available for the ls. thats why im tryn to find out. cuz if someone wants something thats available through keystone or maybe something as simple as an alternator maybe i can offer it at a better price. ya know just offerin' an option.

MDLSV8 said:
I am looking for the clear corner lenses, any idea on where to find them?

The ones that go on the bumper or inside the headlight?

I tell you what I've been doing and it's fairly inexpensive. I went to a local hobby store and bought some clear textured acrylic plastic. I used the existing amber lens as a template and cut out an exact replica of the amber lens. After that it just trial and fitment installing it on the black bezel. I have some of the acrylic left. I can make you a set of them if you wish. If not, then just head to your local hobby shop and get the acrylic plastic.

How much are you gonna charge me?

GrayGhost1 said:
I tell you what I've been doing and it's fairly inexpensive. I went to a local hobby store and bought some clear textured acrylic plastic. I used the existing amber lens as a template and cut out an exact replica of the amber lens. After that it just trial and fitment installing it on the black bezel. I have some of the acrylic left. I can make you a set of them if you wish. If not, then just head to your local hobby shop and get the acrylic plastic.

Here's a few pics with my first version of the clear lens. I have since re-done the lens with a tighter textured plastic and have upgraded the Angel Eye rings to CCFL.

newdde00.jpg

newdde1.jpg

newdde3.jpg

newdde2.jpg

newdde4.jpg

The amber lens just pops off, then you can just pressure fit the new lens. Put a couple of drops of epoxy in a couple of stress areas and you're ready to go.

I got a $30 money order waiting for you GrayGhost, or I can send you a check (money order would be faster to cash;))...

Hey K2 are these parts only for the LS or any Lincoln might need some parts for my Mark VI Plus i have some front left and right parking light lenses for a 1980 to 1983 Mark VI will fit a 1980 to 1984 Town Car chrome bezel lenses and the bulb housing $125.00 OBO. Also have metal Lincoln wheel emblems set of 4 for $75.00 look at pics below. Also looking for gold emblems for the Mark VI.

linclens.jpg

lincntremblm.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back