Parts needed

Kevin O'Connell

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
I need a good coolant crossover tube, both coil mounting brackets, alternator bracket, all four brake backing plates, thermostat housing, hood latch from hood, hood prop rod mounts-top and bottom. Anybody got this stuff?
I just did a job for a major metal shop and they are going to powder coat, paint, plate and polish some stuff for me free- if any one has items they want done, p.m. me and I'll quote prices- should be reasonable!!

I need a good coolant crossover tube, both coil mounting brackets, alternator bracket, all four brake backing plates, thermostat housing, hood latch from hood, hood prop rod mounts-top and bottom. Anybody got this stuff?
I just did a job for a major metal shop and they are going to powder coat, paint, plate and polish some stuff for me free- if any one has items they want done, p.m. me and I'll quote prices- should be reasonable!!

I got some of this stuff. What car is this for?

PM sent...

Kevin, I should have everything you need. I'm not sure if I still have a hood latch in Blue Springs. I know I have some at the parts car farm. Aren't the hood shock mounts welded to the body, and riveted to the hood? If you need them in a big hurry you could drive to Blue Springs today and pick them up. I'll pm you my phone #.

Members online

No members online now.
Back