parts for sale...possibly

00ls-sport

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
i have a local offer on my car, but for the price he is offering, the following pieces may be for sale. these are for a 3.9L

non-alpine 6 disc in dash radio

kkm filter mated to ken's intake tube...painted black to match engine(prefer to sell as one unit)

magnaflow exhaust system

(4) 255/45/17 bfg g-force kdws(4k miles)

(4) 215/60/16 cooper wintermaster snow tires(1 season)

nos system never installed..(bought used, needs nozzle)

oem sub shelf with amp. plugged in but not used due to lack of needed wire

front seat back panel. will work on either front seat. truffle interior(grey)

all this was purchased within the last year and a half.

entertaining offers via pm unless noted. will add more if i find stuff i forgot about.

well, i paid $250 for the tube, $50 to get it painted, and $100 for filter. pm me an offer.

I may be possibly interested in the seatback panel, sub shelf, and perhaps possibly the nos system depending on whether I can work a few things out with a guy that may want to possibly buy some stuff I'm selling. If he buys my stuff, I may pm you with an offer.

update: i am not ignoring you guys. been busy with work, and i am getting pms faster than i can respond. car isnt sold yet anyways, so i have to wait for that.

00ls-sport said:
update: i am not ignoring you guys. been busy with work, and i am getting pms faster than i can respond. car isnt sold yet anyways, so i have to wait for that.

I still may be possibly interested. Maybe. Or maybe not. It depends. :D

ToddG said:
I may be possibly interested in the seatback panel, sub shelf, and perhaps possibly the nos system depending on whether I can work a few things out with a guy that may want to possibly buy some stuff I'm selling. If he buys my stuff, I may pm you with an offer.

Todd??????? Nitrous?!?!?!?!? Holy gojuice batman! That would make a good East Coast Garage session!

the 255/45/17's; i am looking at getting $120/tire plus shipping. don't have pics online, but they have about 4k miles on them.

Ok... I dont want to be offensive but here in PR the 255-45-17 BFGoodrich KDW N/T are in $160 brand new i think that $120 + shipping is a little steep for tires with 4k miles. Just my .02 cents on that and remember i dont want to be offensive...

Regards

no problem. i paid $175 ea for them, so imo, $120 ea barely used is not that bad. if you were local, i'm sure it wouldnt be an issue.

ok, here are the prices i am requesting...

exhaust $375
intake setup $275
bfg tires $400 for the set
snow tires $200 for the set
kuda cell phone holder $25
nitrous bottle and wiring $200
seat back panel $60
sub shelf $100

cd player currently off market. prices don't include shipping.

is it hard to install the NOS?

what is still available... there are 2 things i'm interested in.. please get back to me.. thanks

the nos was never installed on my car, so i have no tech advice on that. right now, everything is available. all my pm's were deleted, so first come first serve.

Would you condsider selling just the intake tube....? already have KKM...

Thanks

No XCal 2 Huh?

dave, no xcal...had it re-programmed for the expedition. i would prefer to sell the intake complete. if i have no hits on the whole unit, i will sell you the tube alone.

225 for the intake complete if nobody takes it.. but only if its for the v6.. i PMed u but u never got back to me

BanginLS said:
225 for the intake complete if nobody takes it.. but only if its for the v6.. i PMed u but u never got back to me

all my pm's are gone. sorry, the intake is for the V8.

Members online

No members online now.
Back