Parting a 97 Ivory on Ivory

kustomizingkid

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
So I'm parting this 97 Ivory on Ivory I just picked up. The engine, trans, computer and wiring, hood, trunk lid, and sunroof are all going on Stack's car. Everything else is up for grabs!

I will get pics up, both HID's work.

since jamie and another member havnt gotten back to me give me a price for the pass side inner plastic fender liner to 60030

I just need the two exhaust hangers that hang the mufflers in the back immediately! Just the two rubber hangers. PM and i'll pay today if you have them in good condition

cupholder? passenger side mirror case, passenger side door switches red lights off both doors ,51012 thanks kk

since jamie and another member havnt gotten back to me give me a price for the pass side inner plastic fender liner to 60030

sorry dude i got a little bit on my plate and havent really cared about it, i got way bigger problems right now!

sorry dude i got a little bit on my plate and havent really cared about it, i got way bigger problems right now!

i understand...hopefully someone can work with me...no rush as i've been running w/o 1 for a year but it would be nice to have it complete.

How about a price on all the door switches with some of the pigtails attached.

would you have a radio bezel in good shape?

Members online

Back