Parking Lot Pimping (lame photoshoot)

Andrizzle

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
What it do, washed the LS a couple days ago and did some parking lot pimping. This may be the last photoshoot of my LS in pre-wrap state. Sorry for the awful scenery, parking lots are boring - but I wanted to toss in some night shots.

Imageshack slaughters quality on these things, pending on your monitor's settings, some of these may be too dark:

twilight1h.jpg

twilight2na.jpg

twilight3uh.jpg

twilight4ud.jpg

yellow2x.jpg

lowes2.jpg

lowes1.jpg

Thanks dudebros!

Amazing!

Using a tripod or not?

One of the best LS's right here. I wish you weren't wrapping it.

Just killing it bro......

What bulbs or kit did you use for the rear plate lights? They look wicked good and bright.

#1 and 5 receive M4rk's Stamp of Approval.

Very good work :)

I agree,, Very sexy and still classy.

Little nervous to see what happens when it gets wrapped. Cutting edge Bro

....i've seen better

JK... looks like I get to update my screensaver! thanks drizzy... Not sure how your car looks better and better every time i see it, but somehow it does. NICE

I like the first one. Car looking good like always.

But.... I still don't like that spoiler :shifty:

I didnt like the spoiler at first but it does make the back end look much better.

More sporty. And the sportier you can make the ls look the better. People think you drive an old man car when you tell them you have a lincoln until they see the ls.

Hey guys.

Alax, no i am going to get one once I get a DSLR. Right now I set the camera on the ground or objects nearby. That is why most of my photos are from the ground. Lol

Kraka, thanks man means a lot. I understand the vinyl is a weird thing and it is crazy to cover a nice Ebony LS, but I am dieing to see how a matte LS would look and we will never find out unless I do it. If it is really bad I can always peel it off without any damage.

JVIP, I'm not at home so I cannot look up which lights they were exactly, but I got them from VLeds and I know they are single LED hi powered ones. (they had a steel housing)

RodLS, i hear ya man. Sometime I see it and I don't like it. And other times it looks good. I have been mentally debating if I am going to put it back on when I wrap the car.

Black, I know what you mean, the spoiler adds sportiness, but sometimes I feel like it is somewhat a cheapening device on my LS.

Awesome pics. Beautiful car! On your car that spoiler looks sporty and sexy!

see I'm the opposite I think the spoiler really goes good with the car and its overall look.

Like the rims and the car looks good, no like the spoiler though.

The Lincoln in the tux.... looks good man.

I like the last shot and the one prior to that.

Thanks bras.

Another roll of vinyl showed up today... However this one isn't the matte black. I'll give a hint, it's transparent.

Members online

No members online now.
Back