Overdue suspension upgrade

Rodewaryer

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
This relates to the LS forum but yet doesn't directly. My SVT Focus is a near 100K car and was still on original suspension, it's now just got H&R coilovers. What a change, it really feels wonderful and doesn't look half bad either. It's a world opposite to the LS, which has what....one choice for springs only? The Focus had more than I can remember, probably about 8-10 brands to chose from, shock/spring kits, coilover kits, the lot from Koni, Bilstein, H&R, D2, KW, Eibach, and others...... Not that I'd want a ride as firm as the Focus for the LS mind you, but I sure would like to stiffen it up a bit and lower it at least a little.

In the meantime I'll just have to be satisfied with my little twisty road machine, our local Focus/Contour enthusiasts have a planned mountain drive to go on later this month and I'm anticipating more fun than usual. :)

hrinstalloct2010j.jpg

focussvthroct2010ce.jpg

focussvthroct2010g.jpg

focussvthroct2010e.jpg

focussvthroct2010.jpg

doesnt look half bad..I would do away with the wing..And i'm sure the front lights are sick bright at night when needed but dont work w/ the front end.But i do like the stance,rims and color.

It looks pretty cool to me! It's more on the lines like a rally cross type car! You must live where there are alot of mountains! Those lights look like they are made for tearing up the curvy mountain roads! So they probably do what they were intended to do, Which is brighten up them mountain roads at night, not to make the car look good!!!

That's a cute little ricer you got there...what? That's a Ford? Oh nm ;)

Who pissed in your wheaties?

That SVT Focus isn't anymore ricer than the one that inspired it.

mcraegrist1999telstrara.jpg

You need to evaluate what you know about the meaning of ricer, I think you do not know what it means.

Members online

No members online now.
Back