One of each

exile

LVC Member
Reaction score
Hello all. It's always fun to find a new forum. I wish you well. I have been on a good Cadillac site but have never found a good Lincoln forum, so I'm looking forward to helping out when I can and learning from all you good people

Pictures%2FIWTC%2DC.jpg

WELCOME!!!!!!

Glad you like - we are trying to build our cadillac members so bring a few friends with ya! Enjoy the site!

:V

exile said:
Hello all. It's always fun to find a new forum. I wish you well. I have been on a good Cadillac site but have never found a good Lincoln forum, so I'm looking forward to helping out when I can and learning from all you good people

Pictures%2FIWTC%2DC.jpg

:W It is always nice to get new memebers. Bring a few friends and sit and have a beer and enjoy :Beer

Thanks guys. I have a 99 Navigator too, but haven't got any pic's in the puter. I'll post those after I wash her up. lol

99 Deville
99 Navagotor
99 F250 Superduty
85 Jeep CJ7

exile said:

Pictures%2FIWTC%2DC.jpg

Welcome....sit back, relax and :Beer

Members online

Back