On the look out for this little somebitch.

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Harness_31_zps74b534db.jpg

Ford Rotunda T90P-50-ALA

Would prefer to buy if anyone knows of one availible. I need it to finish off my brake system.

Thanks Folks.

There are adapters available to do non obd2 cars with most good scanners...then possibly someone local can do it

Ill go into my genesis tommorow to see if it can do pre obd2 abs unit bleeding

While I know what you're saying, I'm in the market because I would like to own this tool as well.

I get ya...depending on what those things are worth might be better to find a snapon mt2500 (red brick) and be able to do more then just bleed abs...but once again I have no clue what there worth

Have you tried bleeding it with the key on? I plan to try that next.

I have read that if you bleed the calipers with the key on the ABS pump will run and take care of that last bit of air in the ABS unit. I hope that's right.

Have you tried bleeding it with the key on? I plan to try that next.

I have read that if you bleed the calipers with the key on the ABS pump will run and take care of that last bit of air in the ABS unit. I hope that's right.

wut? doubt it.

i had to engage the ABS to get the air out.
having this gadget would have been nice, but i managed without.

its pretty hit and miss with RCM. big name in the SHO game. reputation varies depending on who you talk to.

yeah found a thread on TCCOA and was dated 2 yrs ago and they were listing it for $145+s/h, but damn that was looooong time ago.....

I sent an E-mail, just waiting to hear back.

If its at or under the 200 dollar mark, its worth it to me.

wut? doubt it.

i had to engage the ABS to get the air out.
having this gadget would have been nice, but i managed without.

Indeed that makes no difference. I have a slow drip at 20lbs pressure from the ABS unit. It does not appear to be any of the lines so I guess the pump gasket is probably the cause.

I have a starter for my Suzuki Swift in the mail, then i can take my Mark apart a bit and fix the ABS unit. Hopefully a pump will be enough, the whole deal is expensive.

So you MacGyvered up a hot wire for the ABS pump control. Please share.

Well, tell a lie. It's quite a bit better after a pressure bleed with the key on. Still not completely right but much better than the pressure bleed I did with the key off.

I will still have to find my slow leak though.

Members online

Back