omg

well after i recover from the heart attack i would have, i would most likely go on a killing rampage until i find the bastard that did that to my car

i saw how hot that LS was and blew my load all over it.......sorry about that

no but seriously i would find the person and stuff them full of that :q:q:q:q

what would you do if you woke up went outside and you ls looked like this

dont own one but if i did i would be very pleased i kept up with all my full coverage premiums.

Do you know that you could Quote him?

I'm sure that's not the first thing that would come to mind. The first thing is wtf is that, next is who the fu<k did that, then whew. Insurance..

Do you know that you could Quote him?

I'm sure that's not the first thing that would come to mind. The first thing is wtf is that, next is who the fu<k did that, then whew. Insurance..

the first thing is wtf is that, next is omg wtf thats disgusting, then who the fuck did that, then why, then insurance, then jail time.... close though lol

the first thing is wtf is that, next is omg wtf thats disgusting, then who the fuck did that, then why, then insurance, then jail time.... close though lol

in all honest the first thing that i may do is shed a tear or two lol

Well I thought the point would be proven.. Good job on the explanation though..:p

Jail time for you or them? :D

me lol, i really just wanted to add the jail time part but decided what the hell why not add the disgusting part too lol

After the insanity induced rampage I would go on. I would thank the mother f@#ker for the new custom paint job, suicide doors, amd custom interior I would be getting with the insurance check.

gonna go out on a limp and say that my insurance company would probably declare the car a total loss. lol

Call Pektel. :D

At first I didn't think it was too bad. Paint on the exterior? That can be taken care of with a lot of elbow grease. Then I saw the interior and engine compartment :eek:

"No way. Not my floor not my problem"

Members online

No members online now.
Back