Omg is it him?

BAD97LSC

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, just wanted to stop in and say hello. Yes I'm still alive! Just busy being a dad, working, going through a divorce, and spending time with my new woman! I met the most amazing girl ever. Other than that, nothing new with me. Hope everyone is doing good so far for 2013! That is all for now lol

Alex believe it or not I'm thinking about picking one up, but a fixer upper. My girlfriend has a nice empty garage and a project would be nice in my spare time. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I am tossing the idea around. We shall see.

Alex, let Jamie enjoy his new woman for a while longer before we talk him into another mark.
:)

Welcome back dude, hope things are looking up for ya. You definitely need another Mark.

Nice to hear from you Jamie, glad you dropped in. Hope you come by again soon, you were a big part of this family.

Hey man, nice to see you post.
Good luck with the divorce.

Fight for your rights brother.

I thought about you the other day when I was talking to Tommy on the phone.
Derrick and his valve cover gasket change..... most classic LVC thead ever.

Alex believe it or not I'm thinking about picking one up, but a fixer upper. My girlfriend has a nice empty garage and a project would be nice in my spare time. I'm not 100% sure yet, but I am tossing the idea around. We shall see.

Alex, let Jamie enjoy his new woman for a while longer before we talk him into another mark.
:)

Jamie... He's right... & if you do purchase another Mark, take it slow dude. Well. You've received enough advice & crap from me already on FB! :p You are a grown fvckin man. You know what you gotta do!

Derrick and his valve cover gasket change..... most classic LVC thead ever.

Guy just walks in through the front door & you throw one of the worst memories of this site right at his face, lol... What a way to welcome a man back!

Lmfao Ford Nut, thanks for the reminder damn you. That's a part of my life I want to remember even less than divorce!!!!! Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll stop in more often. Life got tough for awhile and a forum was the last place I wanted to be!!

Glad to hear you've found a little lady that'll put up with your sh!t. ;)

And for old times sake....

:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q::q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:qq:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q:q

Jamie, Good to hear from you. Hope things continue to get better for you and your family. :)

Welcome back man, if you end up gettin another mark to fix up..take it slow and don't let it overwhelm you, and most importantly don't piss off the new lady lol, just enjoy it.

It would take alot to piss her off she is amazing!!! She is 7 years older than me lol. Age is just a number I could care less. I'm intimidated a little though she is very successful, she makes nearly triple what I make a year ouch!!! But she doesn't care, she likes me for me and I like her for her. She is a car girl too, she just sold her WS6 ram air trans am, and for almost 20 years she drove a 71 mustang fast back big block car! She also owned a 72 442 with a 455 in it. She's any guys dream lol!!

Lmfao Ford Nut, thanks for the reminder damn you. That's a part of my life I want to remember even less than divorce!!!!! Thanks for all the welcomes. I'll stop in more often. Life got tough for awhile and a forum was the last place I wanted to be!!

Life can suck.
Finding the right woman helps a lot.

The one I divorced made me a mad man.

The one I found makes my world turn.
Hope the same for you.

You can't beat a big block girl!

It would take alot to piss her off she is amazing!!! She is 7 years older than me lol. Age is just a number I could care less. I'm intimidated a little though she is very successful, she makes nearly triple what I make a year ouch!!! But she doesn't care, she likes me for me and I like her for her. She is a car girl too, she just sold her WS6 ram air trans am, and for almost 20 years she drove a 71 mustang fast back big block car! She also owned a 72 442 with a 455 in it. She's any guys dream lol!!

It is good to see you back on the board and that you're happy. Its the little things that make all the difference.

Good for you. :)

Members online

Back