OldSchool and NYC LSC at ATCO 11/04

OldSchool1

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm way late getting these in car videos posted but here they are:

First is Tommy "NYC LSC" vs 2004 Mustang Cobra and in the SAME video, my 1989, OldSchool2 vs 1989 Trans Am. i lost by like half a car length.

Second is just Tommy doing a launch. Again, I'm in line BEHIND this guy!

Third is the best run that my bolt on ass has had in new Jersey at a whopping 15.0something.

We got in like a dozen runs that night so yes, I have the slip along with all of the others like the anti-freeze soaked right lane and my 15.85 second run :)

First video:

60' - 2.202
330 - 6.049
1/8 - 9.141
MPH - 79.62
990 - 11.755
1/4 - 14.076
MPH - 100.96

Second video (launch only):

13915.jpg

Yeah, it's from a grey 90 SE that a friend of mine parted out. The original one was banged up from the previous owner.

Weight of the new wheels? No idea - but they're LIGHT. I mean, they are aluminum. The old wheels were well over 60 pounds each. These are half that, easily.

With the weight savings and a set of drag radials, mid 13's shouldn't be a problem - provided the T-5 holds up. :D

NYC LSC said:
With the weight savings and a set of drag radials, mid 13's shouldn't be a problem - provided the T-5 holds up. :D

When the T5 dies. What are you going with? rebuilt or a performance one? Im think of a performance one. With a 2.9X first gear. I read in one of your older posts. That first gear was nothing. Losing my DD may have put Sifrino on the back burner. So, Ovr_cst can get a rebuild. I dunno. . . :Bang

Not sure. Depends on where the finances are at the time. Ideally, I'd like a Tremec. But who knows. I could always have ths rebuilt by the guy who rebuilt it before I got it if cash is tight at the time and I just want it fixed.

We'll see.

Sifrino3 said:
Post up your slip!
20 minutes and a can of Mountain Dew later, I still don't have any! I found Englishtown and Beaver Springs and even Atco from November 19, 2004 but NOTHING from the 26th.

Guess you'll have to just dig the video Bro ... that is until Friday Nights opens back up at the track :)

NYC LSC said:
Not sure. Depends on where the finances are at the time. Ideally, I'd like a Tremec. But who knows. I could always have ths rebuilt by the guy who rebuilt it before I got it if cash is tight at the time and I just want it fixed.

We'll see.
What you mean is, 'it depends on what my fiancee says at the time' :waving:

OldSchool1 said:
20 minutes and a can of Mountain Dew later, I still don't have any! I found Englishtown and Beaver Springs and even Atco from November 19, 2004 but NOTHING from the 26th.

Guess you'll have to just dig the video Bro ... that is until Friday Nights opens back up at the track :)

One question, what the hell were you listening to in the first video? before you changed it a girl was talking and sounded kind of. . .

Sifrino3 said:
One question, what the hell were you listening to in the first video? before you changed it a girl was talking and sounded kind of. . .
Some Jersey commercial.

We call Atco, NJ the PINE BARRENS or The Pineys or The Sticks.

It was a Piney commercial. You'll have to visit the state to understand but rememebr to bring your own water :ban

OldSchool1 said:
But Dude ... she bought you a WATCH Man! That's like practically MARRIED!

LOL!

She bought me two of them, actually. One for my birthday and another for Christmas. :D

Members online

No members online now.
Back