Old School 6 Channel Amplifier Kicker Impulse

NoLimit95

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a like new in the box 6 channel Kicker Impulse amp for sale. If you are a Mark VIII owner looking to ditch the stock stereo completely, this would be the amp for you. Anyone that knows anything about Kicker amps know they are under rated. This one will easily sound off some good door speakers and rear speakers, along with maybe 2 10's or can be bridged for one 12" or one 10" or what ever you want it for.

$225 + Free shipping in the USA FIRM!

Kicker%20Impulse%20002.jpg

Kicker%20Impulse%20003.jpg

Kicker%20Impulse%20004.jpg

Kicker%20Impulse%20005.jpg

Kicker%20Impulse%20006.jpg

Kicker%20Impulse%20009.jpg

PM me if interested. This amp has been sitting in it's original box inside a dresser drawer in a smoke free home for the past 3 years. Has rarely even been used but was recently tested on 8/4/09 to make sure everything was working fine. It sounds crystal clear! PayPal or USPS Money Order is what I will accept. I will ship Priority Mail and it will be packaged extremely well to assure it gets to you in the shape it's in now.

Well, I bought the amp back from my friend because he needed Christmas money and he never took it out of the box for any installation. So, it is back for sale again.

I'll have to get the pics uploaded again for it but the amp is in like new condition and guaranteed to not be DOA

Kicker Impulse 356xi 6 channel amplifier. I'll take $175 + $10 shipping for it. Still in original box and the power it puts out is underrated.

Members online

No members online now.
Back