ok guys i need these gone

Lito Ls

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
Its been a minute but I'm back on here...but I need my vulcans gone. These wheels r spotless. Looking for 1000 plus shipping...u get 5 wheels. It is a staggered set just like hyelifes. If u guys have any questions email me at m_duarte@ymail.com. I'm located in Montgomery al in case anybody is willing to save shipping costs. Look at my previous threads on da wheels for pictures. Thnx

Sweet deal on some very sweet rims. Someone jump on these and mount asap!

wow, i really wish i had money to buy these, someone needs to get these its been on here for too long...

Jag really nailed it on the head with these rims!! Love'em and if it wasn't for my rims being just a year old, I'd jump on them.

This is actually a killer deal. I am very surprised these have not been picked up yet. So many ppl want them and now is your chance. Dont make me pick these up cause i will :shifty:

This is actually a killer deal. I am very surprised these have not been picked up yet. So many ppl want them and now is your chance. Dont make me pick these up cause i will :shifty:

haha word...did you get tires on those volvo wheels you picked up yet?

Nope. Saving up since the turbo took a good chunk out my wallet. I'll prob have some extra money over winter break from some side jobs I hope I do, so hopefully I get them soon, it's all legal too.

Nope. Saving up since the turbo took a good chunk out my wallet. I'll prob have some extra money over winter break from some side jobs I hope I do, so hopefully I get them soon, it's all legal too.

oh damm thats gotta be bitter sweet lol

ETA on the turbo?

Yeah, it stung but the results should be SWEET! I had to sell the headers that I bought and only had for 2 days because I was going to do the turbo.

I was suppose to take the car to the shop 3 weeks ago, but there was conflict last min due to thanksgiving.I'm taking it down this weekend to get it installed and I should have it back after a few days.

When I get it back hell yeah. The shop is like an hour away so I can't stay there and watch the whole install like I would want to, plus I have school, finals!

Oh snap, you're right.

My bad.

Like I said earlier, buy the rims, killer deal. Hyelife has them on his car if you want to and have not seen them on an ls.

Its been a minute but I'm back on here...but I need my vulcans gone. These wheels r spotless. Looking for 1000 plus shipping...u get 5 wheels. It is a staggered set just like hyelifes. If u guys have any questions email me at m_duarte@ymail.com. I'm located in Montgomery al in case anybody is willing to save shipping costs. Look at my previous threads on da wheels for pictures. Thnx

I would love to take those off your hands, but I am gonna get rid of the LS by the summer and wouldn't be worth putting all that money into it just for a few months.

Good luck with the sale man.

Members online

Back