Odd Mark VII wheel

H

high_road

I saw the strangest wheels on a Mark VII the other day - they looked factory, but the centercaps were huge and TRIANGULAR in shape! The lincoln star was smack dab in the middle of the centercap, too.

I've been trying to find a picture, but I haven't come up with anything. Has anyone else ever seen these?

I saw the strangest wheels on a Mark VII the other day - they looked factory, but the centercaps were huge and TRIANGULAR in shape! The lincoln star was smack dab in the middle of the centercap, too.

I've been trying to find a picture, but I haven't come up with anything. Has anyone else ever seen these?

Yup.
They're GEOMETRICs.
20200727-003.sized[1].jpg

These look like hubcaps and most certainly are not stock. Lincoln offered two styles is mag wheels on 97 marks . Those are after market

Looking for grille and both chrome strips that go under headlights. Chrome must be in excellent shape

These look like hubcaps and most certainly are not stock. Lincoln offered two styles is mag wheels on 97 marks . Those are after market
Hi There.
Geometrics are stock wheels and were offered as an option from as far back as 1982 to as recent as 1987.
I know of three complete sets still in existence. Here's a shot of a set without the center cap.
https://www.johndancy.com/1MRBP98L0EY723957/1mrbp98l0ey723957-081.sized.jpg

1mrbp98l0ey723957-081.sized[1].jpg

For more information, see,

Members online

Back