Obama says his 'Jobs' bill is God's will

fossten

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Urging Congress again to pass a portion of his jobs bill, President Obama claimed Wednesday that God is on his side.

Mr. Obama was standing at the D.C. side of the Key Bridge, calling attention to America’s crumbling infrastructure and the need to put more construction workers back on the job. He criticized House Republicans for ignoring his legislation while approving a measure that reaffirms “In God We Trust” as the national motto.

“That’s not putting people back to work,” Mr. Obama said. “I trust in God, but God wants to see us help ourselves by putting people back to work.”

Why is President Obama forcing religion down people's throats?

I'm pretty sure God doesn't even like you, barry. Let alone your unbridled spending.

I'm not an Obama fan, but him saying he trusts in God is FAR from shoving religion down anyone's throat. So get over yourself.... :)

I think God has shrugged Obama just like he did namedroppers Palin, Bachmann and Perry.
This is somewhat of an embarassment especially to Perry's wife since she saw the burning bush :p

The God card seems to have been marked down by the public this time around.;)

You wish!!

KS
The public may be 70% religious but refreshingly
the candidates saying Jesus told them to run aren't doing well so far this time around.
Perhaps HE was playing a joke telling this crop to run and even showed up as a burning bush to Perry's wife(according to her:rolleyes:) because he didn't appreciate a bunch of goofs invoking HIS name for their own goals and this was the best way to cleverly embarrass and make fun of them.
I'm surprized the MSM hasn't picked up on this observation and been asking Bachmann and Perry that if Jesus or God told them to run and Perry's wife even saw the burning bush like Moses did, how come they are doing so badly against the bloodless technocratic Mormon Romney:D

They could coin Jesus Shrugged as a witticism and euphemism when discussing either candidate.

If the MSM is left and hostile to religion this would be a perfect Alinsky way to make fun of Bachmann and Perry and have them put their foots further into their mouths responding to this.

Members online

No members online now.
Back