Note To Self :

Ric

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Leave LS in driveway during blizzard. Small ditch=big headaches.

damn - sorry to hear that you had a problem. I'll bite - what happened? Hope everyone is ok.

With only 3 3/4" ground clearance - my LS will never see snow.

Oh!...nothing serious. Thanks for your concern. Like a fool with cabin fever, tried to make it to the train station for a night at my favorite dive bar in NYC (always a party even in bad weather). Turned back when I realized the roads were impassable, but the rear end slid into the ditch at the end of my driveway. took a couple hours, but finally was able to hook up a chain to the front suspension and drag it out. Don't think I did any real damage.

whew - good for you.

Though I live in Texas (and will never see snow again hopefully) I am Canadian growing up in Northern Alberta - snow 9 months a year. I used to love the snow and rear wheel drive (and empty roads) :Beer You never really get to practice your skid control like when you're in a empty snow covered parking lot!!

Get snow tires. I just returned from a short drive and had no problems going through unplowed roads (just North of NYC). Car is packed and I plan to hit the slopes first thing in the morning.

00 V6 manual transmission with four Dunlop Graspic snows on 16 inch Jaguar rims.

F**K the snow tires...I'm movin' to Florida!

What, its cold here. I need to move back to Sarasota. It's supposed to be 27 in Jacksonville tomorrow morning. No snow, just windy and cold. Worst weather ever.

live in michigan,it snow all the time. I just put bilzzaks on my LS and I am loving them

I live north of Pittsburgh.. we got dumped on here, snow tires are a big help, my studded Pirelli Winter Carving are coming Tuesday, assuming I can get the damn wheels off... I'm actually amazed how well mine does with bald 17's on it... I did get stuck in the driveway, but a few rocks back and forth, and I was on the road. Not to the Superbowl... The Steelers screwed that one up on their own...

My LS performed pretty well in the 2 inches of snow we got here but the traction wasn't that much help.
But I did see a bunch of other cars in the ditch 3 out of 4 were Ford Mustangs...i wonder why?

Members online

Back