Nostalgia Thread.....

94m5

Dmaup's Daddy
Reaction score
Alright guys.....(old timers especially)

I'm starting this thread to get our history out there for the newer guys, and for posterity's sake. Post old pics, videos, memories, etc etc. Discussions and comments welcome!

My 1st contribution.

Dad and I test driving our old 94 after swapping everything over.

100 1469 - YouTube

Working bugs out of the Marauder motor swap

100 3023 - YouTube

Mike

100_2850.JPG

oct drag race pics 045.JPG

Oooh. This will be good! I started on mine in 06. I remember allot if the things I used to see and read. Not allot of those guys still around. Some have departed, some just moved on.

One car in particular is the blue and silver 1st Gen with the flames. Nice wide tires out back. Its on the lincolnmotorsport page.

Oooh. This will be good! I started on mine in 06. I remember allot if the things I used to see and read. Not allot of those guys still around. Some have departed, some just moved on.

One car in particular is the blue and silver 1st Gen with the flames. Nice wide tires out back. Its on the lincolnmotorsport page.

I have saved pictures of that car on my external drive. I used to visit Lincolnmotorsport back when I had my T-Birds around 1997-2002 always dreaming or owning a Mark. Never visited LVC though.

Back when I started (not long ago) lasers white mark progress thread and ripped camel were the two big things that I remember..

lightning motor mark!

blownmark.jpg

:lol: I'm the one that took that picture. That was at Pur Performance back around '07, IIRC.

Here are a couple more for your enjoyment:

blownmark2.jpg

blownmark3.jpg

What my ride looked like on that particular day:
front2.jpg

This is a pic I took of my '96 shortly after I got it back in 2001. I had been wanting a Mark VIII ever since I first saw the car back in late '92 in a showroom at Bill Smith Ford in Southern Pines. In 2001 I had the opportunity to buy this 65k mile '96 with leaky front air springs for $4k. Kept it for 10 years and loved every minute of it. I sold it last year with 204k miles on it when we got the Cobra convertible. I regret that now. I really miss that car.:(

96 mark viii side.jpg

96 mark viii side.jpg

My personal favorite....

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=31941

Quite possibly the only recorded instance of Frogman getting "pwned" on a search-related issue, in existence. By none other than 'yours truly' back when I only had about 45 posts on here. Back then, I was more of a lurker. I only had 45 posts, but had been on LVC for about 3 years at that point, and had a Mark VIII for nearly 5 years...

:lol: I'm the one that took that picture. That was at Pur Performance back around '07, IIRC.

Here are a couple more for your enjoyment:

blownmark2.jpg

blownmark3.jpg

What my ride looked like on that particular day:
front2.jpg

I have always wondered if that was Photoshop Thanks for taking those.

Members online

Back