northeast members, new england, new jersey, and new york

TicTacTone

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
first let me state that if this is against the rules, then go ahead and remove it if youre a mod, otherwise post up and i will remove it myself, and apologize lol.

anyway, due to the lack of a connecticut based general automotive forum, my buddy created www.neautoforums.com its just starting out and we're looking to get a decent amount of members (hopefully by spring) to put together a big meet/show to kick off the season. if youre not from connecticut then you probably don't know this, but there is NO broad range car forum/club. theres a few model specific, mustangs, hondas, toyotas, etc. but nothing that really covers all makes and models which is what we're shooting for. so please check out www.neautoforums.com and let us know what you think.

again, if this is against rules then mods please remove it, if youre not a mod then tell me, and i'll take it down myself.

awesome, in the past 2 weeks the site has grown pretty good, ct street croozers joined up, and we're doing what should be a good size cruise/meet on april 17th to mansfield drive in, the drive in is even putting up flyers for us. hope to see you guys at some of the upcoming events.

Members online

Back