NOPI Nationals Sept 17-18 in Atlanta, GA

G

GrayGhost1

Ok guys and gals, NOPI is coming up within the month and we need to get some commitments. I know that there are some people that can go. Noah (eL eS) has agreed to help find a good rate at a location near the Atlanta Motor Speedway. Please respond to this thread so that we will know who all is coming. Here is a start on the list:

GrayGhost1
eL eS

I'll continue to update the list as we get commitments. The sooner you can commit this week the better chance we might have in getting into a motel that can accomodate us. Also, I'll give away some cool stuff to some LvC members if you show up.

If you want more information on NOPI visit the website below:

http://www.nopinationals.com/2005/default.cfm

I will be happy to be the tourguide for the weekend as well!!!!

i will be there i live about an hour from the speedway and know the hole area pretty good let me know if anyone needs help with directions or anything to that nature. also there are alot of hotels in newnan that would be good. i also know some nice back roads to the speedway that will save some nice time.

Thanks for helping us out.

This is a bump for the afternoon guys and gals. Let us know if you are interested in going the NOPI show. You will definitely have fun at this event!

newnanls said:
i will be there i live about an hour from the speedway and know the hole area pretty good let me know if anyone needs help with directions or anything to that nature. also there are alot of hotels in newnan that would be good. i also know some nice back roads to the speedway that will save some nice time.

How close is this to 6 Flags?

6 flags is on the west side, and the speedway is a ways south. I'll get you a map and label some major things like the airport, the speedway, my house, and waffle house.

directions.jpg

MAllen82 said:

Excellent. I guess I will get a room close to the speedway and make my way to six flags early friday. If I am lucky I should make it to SF by saturday afternoon. This is based on my previous experience with atlanta traffic.

Decatur is directly on the east side of 285, right outside the perimeter. I've got a great couple of bars to go to in Atlanta one or two nights if anybody is up for it when they get down here. Cheap drinks, hot chicks, pool tables, and a small club on the side for those who like to get jiggy.

MAllen82 said:
Decatur is directly on the east side of 285, right outside the perimeter. I've got a great couple of bars to go to in Atlanta one or two nights if anybody is up for it when they get down here. Cheap drinks, hot chicks, pool tables, and a small club on the side for those who like to get jiggy.

nah nah nah nah nah nah... gettin jiggy wit it. Yeah we do jiggy to Ziggy,mon!

Oh man, this is going to be fun. Pine in if you are in to coming to the Atlanta Nopi thing, depending on how many people come, I'll try to get something fun together for us to do. We could go cow tipping, or CB hunting, or ride around in the back country doing whip-its. Anybody up for it?

MAllen82 said:
Oh man, this is going to be fun. Pine in if you are in to coming to the Atlanta Nopi thing, depending on how many people come, I'll try to get something fun together for us to do. We could go cow tipping, or CB hunting, or ride around in the back country doing whip-its. Anybody up for it?

cow tipping = yes
cb hunting =never heard of it but yes anyway
whip-its in the country = weeeeee waa waaa waaa waaa what the heck I'll do it again

:D

I'm not quite sure what CB hunting is, but I know the rednecks do it, so it must be fun to do when you're drunk.

I hope the guys coming up bring a thick skin, because if you thought I was obnoxious here, you should see how much of an A$$ I am in real life. But it's all in good fun. My best friend says the movie quote that sums me up the best is Danny Glover from "Royal Tenenbaums". "You're not an A$$hole, you're just kind of a son of a bit**"

MAllen82 said:
I hope the guys coming up bring a thick skin, because if you thought I was obnoxious here, you should see how much of an A$$ I am in real life. But it's all in good fun. My best friend says the movie quote that sums me up the best is Danny Glover from "Royal Tenenbaums". "You're not an A$$hole, you're just kind of a son of a bit**"

I have a pretty thick head and hide just ask my wife!

ill be coming to nopi if you look on that map posted i live in the bottum left hand corner where it says newnan - if anybody needs help with hotels or any stuff like that just give me a private message for my phone number and i can help u out. AIM SN = coors404040

i was looking at the npoi website and you can win money for your car club being present right now it looks like that leading club has 32 car entries if were gonna have that or more we might want to enter are cars. show are cars get some reconition and win some cash - sounds good to me

I don't think we'll have enough people to do that, but I wish w could!!
Can we get a show of hands for all those who wish to attend the NOPI event?

Ya I dont think we have enough for the car club winner. Last year, I believe club lexus took the honor, they had a ton of cars.

Jay,

I believe that Phat Baby Kustomz here in Knoxville won the biggest car club last year. I think SELOC (South East Lexus Owners Club) came in second. I couldn't find the winners list from last year but I remember the local boys here got the honors.

Could have been, those Lexuses were very nice though, all with at least one turbo upgrade.

Who all is planning on coming so far? I wanna figure out a nice place for all of us to meet up, maybe have a BBQ or just go to a bar or something.

Members online

No members online now.
Back