Nj / Ny Mechanic

exceptionaLS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score

Does anybody know a good mechanic who has experience with an LS in the NJ or NY city region? I cant fix this car myself. Any help would be appreciated. I gotta do cat converter replacement, o2 sensors, maybe a leaking exhaust manifold, pvc valve, possibly a new radiator and degas bottle to fix my overheating problem. I know one of you guys kept telling me about your friends shop on Route 17, and I'm actually willing to take you up on that now. Thanks for reading guys, if you know anybody this is a win win.

I'd def take his advice and go through Nick's friend. Always better than finding out the hard way that a mechanic isn't good/trustworthy.

Are there any shops that'll fab me a cat back in upstate ny? Id rather not drop 800 or whatever on the magnaflow or borla or whatever.. I don't need it wild or fancy, just plain jane for performance

MMA, PM QuikLS. He went this route and spent about $400 or so I think.

Are there any shops that'll fab me a cat back in upstate ny? Id rather not drop 800 or whatever on the magnaflow or borla or whatever.. I don't need it wild or fancy, just plain jane for performance

It is a distance for you, but if you ever go south my friend does the absolute best exhaust, or I can do it there on saturdays.

http://www.kcscustomexhaust.com/aboutus.htm

Nick would you or your friend be checking out my car? I just think that it would be a dream come true if we got 3 LS's there and worked on them and hung out and stuff. I'd pay for work and parts and stuff, but getting together would be cool. Me and my LS are lonley , we don't do cool stuff like take pics and ride around like all the other Ls's do. :( (dont feel bad for me, im just messing around, but it would be cool.)

I want to come hang out too :( , I live in morristown and always wanted to go to a car meet ,but never had a chance, also I'm sometimes myself look for a good LS shop myself.

According to when you need to get it done, I can only get there every other Saturday's, and he is only open till 1PM on Saturdays. Sounds like your car would need more time than can be done on a Saturday. But I am up for a meet if cant get it going there.

Well I'm in NH at my parents house right now, been here for like 3 weeks. Today finally got my LSD in will finish up tomorrow but I'm waiting on the front control arm, to come in, than alignment and will be on my way back to NJ, so let me know if you guys set something up I'll be more than happy to attend.

Members online

No members online now.
Back